Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I'm glad he never flip flopped and stuck to his morals even if it keeps costing him L's at least this dude will know he never compromised with these heathens that claim to be democrats but want the country to go on business as usual

The irony of the bold. You realize Bernie isn't actually a Democrat, right? Could be part of the reason he's failed at obtaining the Democratic nomination. Just a thought.

I'm voting in November to stop Trump from getting another judge appointed into the Supreme Court, cause if he wins and puts another conservative judge in the supreme court ,Medicare 4 All will never happen in this generation they will rule it to be unconstitutional.

The irony of the bold. You realize Bernie isn't actually a Democrat, right? Could be part of the reason he's failed at obtaining the Democratic nomination. Just a thought.

You're absolutely right hes not a Democrat but theres only 2 viable parties and hes definitely closer to being a dem than a Republican. Bottom line is we need more than 2 parties

Honestly its just a illusion of 2 parties, both establishment dems and Republicans are the same anyway

Biden has already stated that his VP will be a woman. I'm hoping for Abrams.

lol at the thought of health care and the fuckin climate being considered "scraps"

Let me be more clear...they dont get to frame these issues.

I wouldnt mind progressives forcing dems to have a platform with affordability and equality in regards to a public option...no medicare 4 all which they're going to try to push

On climate ending subsidies to fossil fuel companies and working on green infrastructure can be part of the platform.

Progressives can work on the edges of these issues...or else they get nothing.

Biden should make a good faith attempt but dont bend over backwards on the platforn like hilary did. Focus on winning instead of constantly trying to sastify a losing wing of your party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back