Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything said still applies. Just cause I voted for him doesn’t mean I ignore his failures as a candidate.
That's cool n all but to see him get railroaded clear as day and the winners to be Hillary or Biden again is not coincidence. It's establishment doing what establishment does and voters who acknowledge the dirty shit n still vote are pretty much complicit.

Lesser of two evils, settling, get trump out....is all they are giving us even tho others have a lot more to offer.

That's cool n all but to see him get railroaded clear as day and the winners to be Hillary or Biden again is not coincidence. It's establishment doing what establishment does and voters who acknowledge the dirty shit n still vote are pretty much complicit.

Lesser of two evils, settling, get trump out....is all they are giving us even tho others have a lot more to offer.
It’s like I said at another point, if Bernie appealed to enough voters they would have had no problem putting him up in the general. When it was Hilary’s turn they put Obama up for just that reason. So it’s not railroading for the sake of railroading. Its strategy to win.

But it’s easier to be mad and make excuses for the losing candidate than to see the strategy and the fact it worked. They won the presidency and the senate with that strategy.

It’s like I said at another point, if Bernie appealed to enough voters they would have had no problem putting him up in the general. When it was Hilary’s turn they put Obama up for just that reason. So it’s not railroading for the sake of railroading. Its strategy to win.

But it’s easier to be mad and make excuses for the losing candidate than to see the strategy and the fact it worked. They won the presidency and the senate with that strategy.
All due respect this sound like mental gymnastics and less of a free election more of a lil rigging and manipulation. Bc when that shit backfires they don't get held accountable, the ppl who don't have control are.

All due respect this sound like mental gymnastics and less of a free election more of a lil rigging and manipulation. Bc when that shit backfires they don't get held accountable, the ppl who don't have control are.
Did the Democrats win or not though? And did they operate within the rules of a campaign or not? It’s all strategy and strategy that worked this time.

I know it’s hard to accept, but you’ve got to take the emotion of your fave candidate not being part of that strategy out of it.

And they do get held accountable when it backfires. They lose the election. No matter how many people say it’s non-voters fault they lost, losing itself is getting held accountable.

Did the Democrats win or not though? And did they operate within the rules of a campaign or not? It’s all strategy and strategy that worked this time.

I know it’s hard to accept, but you’ve got to take the emotion of your fave candidate not being part of that strategy out of it.

And they do get held accountable when it backfires. They lose the election. No matter how many people say it’s non-voters fault they lost, losing itself is getting held accountable.
They lost so u think they'll learn.

*Enter Biden*

??

Lol this is practically the same candidate as 2016.
Bottom line, they make strategic calculations. If they felt like Bernie had a better chance than Biden they would have gone with Bernie.

As much as people want to think there’s some sort of shadow organization out to get Bernie and progressives, it’s simple strategy and they go with who they think has the best chance.

If Bernie don’t like it, he should run as the independent he’s registered as instead of a Democrat. Run as a Democrat you’re at the mercy of the DNC.

Bottom line, they make strategic calculations. If they felt like Bernie had a better chance than Biden they would have gone with Bernie.

As much as people want to think there’s some sort of shadow organization out to get Bernie and progressives, it’s simple strategy and they go with who they think has the best chance.

If Bernie don’t like it, he should run as the independent he’s registered as instead of a Democrat. Run as a Democrat you’re at the mercy of the DNC.
I didn't say anything about a shadow organization. We're talking about the dnc. From your description it's safe to say it's not a free election. They just push who they think we want and it's up to us to finish it off with a vote for them.

Just so happens to be establishment politicians who hold the most power and are the most popular but really don't offer anything better when there actually are better candidates.

I didn't say anything about a shadow organization. We're talking about the dnc. From your description it's safe to say it's not a free election. They just push who they think we want and it's up to us to finish it off with a vote for them.

Just so happens to be establishment politicians who hold the most power and are the most popular but really don't offer anything better when there actually are better candidates.
Yes there are better candidates, but can they win? If the answer is no, they don’t get the push. If they can, they get the push. See my Obama example.

Can’t say it’s always rigged for establishment politicians when there’s been examples where a newcomer is chosen.

And it is a free election cause people can vote for who they want in the primary and anybody can run.

It’s all about winning my friend. They are 3-1 in the last 4 elections and are primed to win for the foreseeable future given the Republican turmoil.

Progressives need to put up a candidate with broad appeal that can win in the general and they’ll get the push too. Seems they only want to complain about not getting the push though.

Yes there are better candidates, but can they win? If the answer is no, they don’t get the push. If they can, they get the push. See my Obama example.

Can’t say it’s always rigged for establishment politicians when there’s been examples where a newcomer is chosen.

And it is a free election cause people can vote for who they want in the primary and anybody can run.

It’s all about winning my friend. They are 3-1 in the last 4 elections and are primed to win for the foreseeable future given the Republican turmoil.

Progressives need to put up a candidate with broad appeal that can win in the general and they’ll get the push too. Seems they only want to complain about not getting the push though.
I hear what u saying but it's basically a lose lose even if it's a win.

Yes trump getting out is good. Biden winning is better. But the W ain't that deep without drastic changes.

I'm expecting Bidens term to be drastically different than Trump's, but relative to pre Trump era it's more of the same. Those are the only kinda W's we get.

But we can't act like the dnc ain't set up a certain way for a certain type of candidate to prosper from within. Bc if they are only going by who they think the voters will vote for, then it's really the voters to blame for the candidates we get, not the non voters.

But then youre fucked if u don't vote, and they know that, so we get the same assholes anyway.

The whole thing is a big L

I hear what u saying but it's basically a lose lose even if it's a win.

Yes trump getting out is good. Biden winning is better. But the W ain't that deep without drastic changes.

I'm expecting Bidens term to be drastically different than Trump's, but relative to pre Trump era it's more of the same. Those are the only kinda W's we get.

But we can't act like the dnc ain't set up a certain way for a certain type of candidate to prosper from within. Bc if they are only going by who they think the voters will vote for, then it's really the voters to blame for the candidates we get, not the non voters.

But then youre fucked if u don't vote, and they know that, so we get the same assholes anyway.

The whole thing is a big L
I can respect this take. I still think non-voters hold some culpability with Trump winning, but you’re right, voters hold culpability as well. I think there are times such as with Trump where someone is so bad you have to swallow your pride and get that person out.

Good back and forth, appreciate it.

Joe Biden has done more for Black people than Bernie Sanders yet only one of them gets attacked for what they're doing for Black people.

Bernie Sanders has been in Congress for over 30 years and he doesn't pass any legislation. His name isn't sponsored on any bills. His most famous bill that he talks about was actually introduced by a Black Congressman years ago. Universal healthcare was introduced by Jon Conyers years ago but Bernie runs on that like it's his idea.

What else does Bernie Sanders do besides pose as a fake leader of the Progressive Movement?

The Primary was in 2020. Bernie Sanders like he's always done, neglected Black voters.

It's funny because the same niggas in here that shit on any Politician that does anything for Latino's like how Biden is doing right now granting citizenship for thousands of them, don't have the same energy for Bernie Sanders who has always put Latino's over Black people.

Bernie Sanders cares more about the middle class than Black people. The majority of Black people aren't even middle class. We're in poverty.

Bernie Sanders flat out refused to even campaign in Georgia. The same Black ass Georgia that flipped the Election for Joe Biden.

Bernie did not put in any work in Georgia or South Carolina during the primaries and we got niggas in here who got the nerve to go hard at the Black folks that voted for Joe Biden?????????

Joe Biden was putting in work in Georgia and South Carolina and y'all want niggas to ignore that and vote for the other old white man who didn't even give a fuck enough to come and campaign in your state?????

And then y'all get on here and call people who voted for Joe Biden Dem apologist and sheep????? But y'all wanted us to vote for the muthafucka who didn't even care enough to come to your fucking state?????

Biden didn't win South Carolina in The General Election but they had a very important Senate race in which the Dem loser of that race is now running the DNC. That's because they were putting in work. And now South Carolina is on track to be the next Georgia. The next deep south state that flips blue after they put in work to stop that voter suppression and gerrymandering.

North Carolina almost flipped their Senate seat blue. They are another state that is trending blue right now and should flip in the next election.

Joe Biden was in Texas putting in work and he actually made Texas competitive.

Where was Bernie? What was Bernie doing in South Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, and Georgia with their Black voters? Nothing nigga.

So shut the fuck up about this establishment this and that and all of this Bernie shit.

All the shit people talked about HRC yet she had zero problems whipping up Black votes to wash Bernie in 2016 and 4 years later his old senile ass still hasn't learned shit.

Bernie had all the time in the world after he lost to HRC in the 2016 Primary to get his shit together and he didn't.

So stop getting on the internet and blaming Black people who voted for somebody else for an old white mans own failures.

He has done more AGAINST black ppl

So has kamala

That's the problem

It's funny how you cut off what I wrote and tried to cherry pick what I said.

We're talking about what Joe Biden has done for Black people and what Bernie Sanders has done for Black people but you love to change the subject to inject your same tired ass talking points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back