Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. They playing the identity politics really hard.

I just hope they are picking good people for these roles. As someone who works in a role that supports multiple government agencies, the Feds do not have a problem putting people that are known to be incompetent into important roles because it suits and agenda. They do it with white people all the time. The difference is that people don't try to discredit the entire white race when one of them fails. They absolutely do that shit to us.

I also hope they don't put all these minorities in place and then use that as their excuse to not do anything of substance.
I hope we get past that fallacy one day. We are not a monolith and 1 of us don’t define all of us. I know it’s true that’s what they do, but we shouldn’t shoulder that burden any longer. I see black people acting ignorant, I think of the whites that are much worse and keep it pushing.

I hope we get past that fallacy one day. We are not a monolith and 1 of us don’t define all of us. I know it’s true that’s what they do, but we shouldn’t shoulder that burden any longer. I see black people acting ignorant, I think of the whites that are much worse and keep it pushing.

I feel you, but we can't deny reality. Particularly because sometimes we're set up to fail. I've heard of at least one incident where the upper management of an office was tired of diversity related shit, so they purposely put an unqualified in a position expecting that person to fail so they could be like "Now, see what happened. So can we stop pushing this diversity shit how?" It's fucked up.

I feel you, but we can't deny reality. Particularly because sometimes we're set up to fail. I've heard of at least one incident where the upper management of an office was tired of diversity related shit, so they purposely put an unqualified in a position expecting that person to fail so they could be like "Now, see what happened. So can we stop pushing this diversity shit how?" It's fucked up.
Where was this?

Where was this?

At one of these Fed offices in DC that my homeboy contracts for. He knew the chick that was used as a patsy. She knew she wasn't qualified, but it was a big raise so she took it thinking she could learn and get the job done. She might have if given the opportunity, but the point was not for her to succeed. They basically left her ass out their to sink and then demoted her with a quickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back