Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Democrats will blame black people (specifically black men) for losing before they do with Hispanics or White women. This pandering was definitely made for shea butter types.
They believe black ppl are stupid

That's all it boils down to

This insulting type of pandering is exactly why i tapped out

There's been a bunch of shit on twitter/social media where something starts out ridiculous and then folks say "now that I've got you're attention.. something something something about voting"

The messaging in that video isn't saying whether folks should vote for Dems or Republicans either.

I've got more pressing shit to be offended about lol.. and again.. ALL politics on ALL sides is about pandering.

that being said some pandering is more offensive than others lol

There's been a bunch of shit on twitter/social media where something starts out ridiculous and then folks say "now that I've got you're attention.. something something something about voting"

The messaging in that video isn't saying whether folks should vote for Dems or Republicans either.

I've got more pressing shit to be offended about lol.. and again.. ALL politics on ALL sides is about pandering.

that being said some pandering is more offensive than others lol
Then you can't disagree when i say yall are conditioned af

You've come to expect and accept disrespect and empty pandering and you just act like it's all apart of the game.

Bruh somebody sent STRIPPERS to pander to your black brothers

Spoiler: it wasn't the messenger.

That message should be way more bothersome to you right?

The strippers were the black female director’s idea...I’m sure you can google it just like I did

Then you can't disagree when i say yall are conditioned af

You've come to expect and accept disrespect and empty pandering and you just act like it's all apart of the game.

Knowing the rules and how people play this crooked ass game does not equal being conditioned.

You move accordingly based on what you know. It's a shitty ad using ass and titties to market something... surprise surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back