Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again if the politicians regardless of color do not have tangibles for black Americans alone as a agenda on their campaign then black Americans shouldn't vote for them. When a politician does have tangibles that the black Americans have already stated they want such as cash etc. Then black Americans should vote etc. Its not rocket science.

What if politician A had a plan to increase spending on schools and infrastructure in poor areas, a plan to increase social mobility and provide health care for all and politician B had a cheque for black people.

Who you votin' for

Lol the no vote crowd in full force with their nonsensical reasonin' and coon callin'. Lemme catch up

Any of them drop any decent ideas for progress? I'm gonna guess no. How many tweets did Race drop in response to a fair point? I see their crew has a couple new members in it
What is it you think since you disliked my post

What if politician A had a plan to increase spending on schools and infrastructure in poor areas, a plan to increase social mobility and provide health care for all and politician B had a cheque for black people.

Who you votin' for
Once again none of these politicians are going to tell black americans what we're going to get. We will tell them. Thats how this works. Just like the immigrants and five dollar indians and the white supremacist bussy boys tell these politicians what they want and these politicians give it to them. Thats how its going to work for black americans.

Biden will be the oldest president to take office

One way or another if he wins he ain’t last 4 definitely not 8

Hilary not letting Kamala be the first female president

Its-a-joke.gif

I’ve fought the non voters for too long.

I absolutely see their point though, because we shouldn’t just give up our vote so easily. But we have no infrastructure, organization, or lobbying base with which to make demands. No spokesperson even. So I see it as complaining about politicians not hearing us when we’ve made no effort to make our voices heard.

Yeah, we’re making a lot of noise, and they know we mad, but no one has told them what we want. They haven’t placed a clear, concise agenda in front of them to say do this or we don’t vote for you. So they guess what we want and we get mad at that too.

So until we can get an organization, lobbying base, or spokesperson that can articulate our demands, our best option and our responsibility is to vote for the lesser of two evils and that’s our fault. Those that won’t vote simply will not take accountability for our failure and face that reality so they absolve themselves of all responsibility whatsoever and don’t vote either.

This all of this. The system was never designed with the minorities in mind. without a collective voice, not voting doesnt do us any good. Voting hasnt done us any good either with a winner take all system ontop of them not having any real accountability beyond win or lose.

I'm on the fence about whether I want to vote or not but neither side isn't looking appealing at this point. honestly may just relocate to another country at this point. I heard Japan knows how to treat a brotha.

Even if I don't like the pick, Im glad to see HU produce ANOTHER trailblazing alumna. Hope that endowment money increases tenfold now :celebrate:

Would be funny if it wasnt so tragically accurate. But hey..I mean,..least bombs arent going off all day, kids arent having ribs shown due to famine, war lords arent rapein the females in your lives, and you know...3rd world shit. So...at it least theres that

I just wanna see how they about to put this whole thing together because I believe they really don’t like each other and try to just co- exist. They both going to spend the first debate backtracking on fucked up shit they said or did in the past. And you know Candace Owens thirsty ass is going to try to host the VP debates because she can’t stand kamala Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back