Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden and Kamala would be absolute fools if they didn't include in their campaigns as a major platform promise... the legalization of weed on a federal level, access to business loans for communities affected most by the so called war on drugs and releasing non-violent drug offenders.

That's some shit people from both sides of the aisle could get behind and the fact that they aren't running on that as a major issue is baffling...

it's right there and the majority of the country wants it

:niggaa:

This is not a good duo for people who want weed legalized at all. At this point Trump can promise legalization after the election and probably make this shit a toss up.

Its all about her looks. She has nothing eles going for her. She has zero clout. End of the day she's more attractive than Susan Rice or whoever else.

Wtf is Simone Sanders doing? She keeps her hear to the e-streets and knows damn well black people don't fuck with Kopmala. Smh

i guess she got over that bussing shit huh?
'
the major reasons why i really didnt want her to seek out the vp spot .. from the jump i was thinking it was a political move and not a personal " im that girl" was purely performance because she pulled punches.. .while people says its busing its really segregation busing just waters it down...

To me it speaks to her career political ambition over principle.. but now it is what it is...

I dont think youll see anything substantively different from him and her besides optics ..

This is not a good duo for people who want weed legalized at all. At this point Trump can promise legalization after the election and probably make this shit a toss up.

Agreed. sucks that Biden is against legalization.. Kamala claimed that she was for legalization during the race.. but her track record going back... she was never on that type of time.

It's so easy tho... something that fuckin simple could excite hesitant voters to turn up even if they aren't hype about the candidates.. dah well

Agreed. sucks that Biden is against legalization.. Kamala claimed that she was for legalization during the race.. but her track record going back... she was never on that type of time.

It's so easy tho... something that fuckin simple could excite hesitant voters to turn up even if they aren't hype about the candidates.. dah well

Can’t imagine a better time to pump all that money into the economy

They are already positioning themselves as softer than Biden on cannabis

I mean. Biden was THE guy who pushed the Drug War at users. All they had to do was pick someone to balance the ticket, and they instead picked the one person who's just as messed up on the Drug War as him. I'm shocked for the first time in a while. All this energy, all this hope, and it's like they not even trying.

The right can't run on the Democratic ticket being against cops and Defund the police so I wonder how they are going to attack this ticket ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back