Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
We as black people bat an eye at all Trump bullshit. Which we should I don't expect that of white people. Yet when it comes to Biden it seems a majority of black people like yeah it's fucked up he said it "but". Ain't no muthafucking "but" Biden is fucked up and just cause Trump seems worse don't mean the shit should be overlooked and take a black collective effort just to get Trump out of office to help the next white man fuck us over just not as bad as Trump.

Trump - outward racist
Biden - failing at trying to be closet racist

So we have 2 racist with one playing like he's not. I view the closet racist as more dangerous than the outward racist because the closet racist is actually going to use black people to help him fuck over black people and some of these black people don't even see it coming until its too late.

FUCK BIDEN and TRUMP
But but but...

Susan Rice has never been elected to public office. Having her first elected pubic office position being the first woman and black person elected as Vice President on a ticket with a candidate who is a 78 year old traditional establishment white male democrat coming right after Trump is not ideal at all. If the choice is between Kamala and Rice then there isn't a choice to be made. It's Kamala and it shouldn't even be up for discussion but unfortunately it is.

Hoping the Rice talk is a bluff.

Wow. Jus watched the entire whatever tf that was from trump's golf course. I thought trump was gonna announce he was taking executive action on an economic stimulus package on unemployment benefits. But naw he jus rambled n talked shit for 30 plus minutes. Whole bunch of nuthin. This nigga running the country as a str8 up reality tv show.

Last edited:
Wow. Jus watched the entire whatever tf that was from trump's golf course. I thought trump was gonna announce he was taking executive action on an economic stimulus package on unemployment benefits. But naw he jus rambled n talked shit for 30 plus minutes. Whole bunch of nuthin. This nigga running the country as a str8 up reality tv show.
To be fair, he did say he was removing the payroll tax and extending the student loan deferment amongst other things.

I can definitely understand why you would think it’s a whole bunch of nothing though cause this dude can’t construct a coherent message to save his life. Even with written speeches.

To be fair, he did say he was removing the payroll tax and extending the student loan deferment amongst other things.

I can definitely understand why you would think it’s a whole bunch of nothing though cause this dude can’t construct a coherent message to save his life. Even with written speeches.

You right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back