Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Trump takes rapid test. They take 3-5 minutes to come back. The NYTIMES ran a article about a week or two ago stating that most Americans were taking a Covid test that was too sensitive and a lot of people were being diagnosed positive when they barely had any virus in them.

They said the rapid test was the best test to take. I’m willing to bet his rapid test came back positive, and now they are doing blood work and other test to confirm or to make sure it wasn’t a false positive.

Even if they did that the second test to confirm takes less than an hour. It's been over 2 hours since the news about Hope Hicks and there's also reports that The White House knew as early as Wednesday that Hope Hicks was positive. So if they knew she was positive yesterday then Trump was definitely tested yesterday.

He got that shit bruh. He got it.

Trump takes rapid test. They take 3-5 minutes to come back. The NYTIMES ran a article about a week or two ago stating that most Americans were taking a Covid test that was too sensitive and a lot of people were being diagnosed positive when they barely had any virus in them.

They said the rapid test was the best test to take. I’m willing to bet his rapid test came back positive, and now they are doing blood work and other test to confirm or to make sure it wasn’t a false positive.

Its possible. The fact that he went into quarantine is alarming. Cuz he gives zero fucks about other ppl. He dont jus go into quarantine outta the kindness of his heart. Plus ppl around him b4 have had it n he NEVER quarantineed. Some thing smells fishy

Last edited:
Maybe I don't get it either, but to me it seems like at one point people had sympathy for Melania because they thought she was good but was just stuck with Trump. In reality, she seems to be just as bad as him.
Most white women always have easy plausible deniability but 99.99% of the time they agree with their spouses. She's just as awful as her Husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back