Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comprehension has never been your strong suit but you've seemed to have gotten dumber. I've told you 3 times where you can find my response to Tariq's stance. I'm not rehashing an old argument when you've offered nothing new. So go find those old back and forths and relive the same old argument that way.

Imagine bringing another man's name up time and time again because you're INCAPABLE of defeating a point

You must've read "The Art of Deflection" while in the pen huh old nigga....

Kamala Harris gets the computers putin lol
b5vyriqyekeuMtSPg9Zxksbbe5HMeswSFjv-9gIETRIy9nZPDYP6_8y2ezJchisOKlV7hVD02IzYatquXuXeQQQchoAyugHpm3vPnrlC8d0_0QbA6bpMkl8q2oTyXVNUA8ulZmA0ydAkkpRgwZApj17hIkKLFETm9Q
Beautiful lady for someone her and Mister's age..

Same folks will be back for the debates... and election night and so on and so forth to tell us for the millionth time how it's pointless to vote or participate but offer absolutely nothing where alternatives are concerned
People were offering alternatives all through the primaries. We were told to shut up. Then yall picked an old senile Biden, and he chose Kamala the cop. Don't try and blame us for offering nothing fam. We didn't set this ticket.

2020 is crazy

Where do you think politicians come from? They're normal everyday people at some point. They not born into those positions. That how that Tea Party shit started. They weren't all republicans, just conservatives pissed off at how things were going so they got their own shit up and going. You mean to tell me out of all these pissed off people on the "I'm not voting" side not 1 person is qualified to present a viable challenge to the people currently in power? Or in a position to get some groundwork going to put themselves there in the future?
Bruh politics is one of the dirtiest games out there. I'm not saying it's hopeless but when more blame is placed on non voters than on parties that push politicians that even the active voters dislike it's clear as day deflection.

People loved Obama there's a reason why he had one of the highest voter turnout a on record.

It's the candidate that determines how engaged a citizen will be to vote, not the other way around

People were offering alternatives all through the primaries. We were told to shut up. Then yall picked an old senile Biden, and he chose Kamala the cop. Don't try and blame us for offering nothing fam. We didn't set this ticket.

2020 is crazy

Who said shut up? I dont think anyone in this thread thought Biden was anywhere near the best choice out of all the candidates during the primaries.

I agree 100% that those majority white states shouldn't get to be the first to choose in the primaries. Alot of viable candidates were knocked out before more diverse communities go a chance to voice who they wanted

2020 is crazy

Do you think your ideal candidate didn’t get a fair chance in the primary?

That and it's an intentional reach out to Black women. An HBCU grad who is an AKA...this shit is a direct call to them and a good portion, especially older folks, will go right for it. Not saying it's good or bad, but it's kinda clear that's part of the strategy with the Harris VP pick

Black Youtube and the Negro Manosphere will rip her apart.

If the DNC was counting on her to get the black vote they're going to be in for a rude awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back