Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really putti go their bet on more people hating Trump than loving the Biden campaign with that pick.

I’m still going with Biden, but I’m not excited about it.

That and it's an intentional reach out to Black women. An HBCU grad who is an AKA...this shit is a direct call to them and a good portion, especially older folks, will go right for it. Not saying it's good or bad, but it's kinda clear that's part of the strategy with the Harris VP pick

You're literally DEFLECTING to tariq because you can't poke holes in

"MY VOTE IS TO BE EARNED"

And again you bring up a nigga who doesn't answer to white people, that's why he has my respect. I dont either. You answer to whites so he and i stay recieving your smoke

Don't reply about tariq again. He's not what this topic is about despite your desperate and predictable DEFLECTION attempts

I can only mention him because, like I've stated, he's who you follow. You don't have a position of your own. You come in here and repost or plagiarize tweets from him and your fellow Brothers of Tariq.

I've told you, you're not saying anything new today. So if you want my response to Tariq's position, feel free to go back to one of our previous back and forths. You've offered nothing new.

People have said alternatives, the alternative is, we don't elect politicians out of the "lesser of two" evils mantra and come together.

The crux of the issue is, the lesser of two evils crowd is bigger than those that want a change and have convinced themselves that voting out of spite of another candidate, or voting out of the idea that other candidate is less evil, is rational. Y'all can't get beyond this idea, that there is nothing else you can do. But there are things that you can do, because other countries and peoples have done it. They come together and organize and decide to get rid of the system they don't like.

But we can't do this, because the lesser of two evils crowd, is in the way. Everytime an election occurs and it's between someone who is legitimately bad for the world and someone is also legitimately bad for the world but good for your comfort, y'all defend the evil of the entire system. Y'all go around and do the system's job of chastising those that won't vote. Chastise those that are tired of voting for a party that does nothing. Chastise those that want a reform. Chastise those that want a revolution. Then on top of that, when the change that people want never occurs, y'all chastise the attempt or lack of there of.

Lesser of two evil voters, are part of the evil and are in the way and y'all think it's rational but it's not. It's insanity.

First off...props for an actual response and not some catty ass insult masking itself as an attempt at a response. Yes the lesser of 2 evils crowd is bigger, however the "no voting" crowd has yet to produce a viable option. That and it's asking people to make a sacrifice on their personal well being that not many people ever will make. We live in a country that promotes individualism above all so it's not really the "American way" to sacrifice 1 or 2 entire elections for the good of all while still suffering themselves will always be a tough sell. Especially to people already at the bottom of the totem pole. Of course there's gonna be resistance to the idea of willingly opting into more suffering vs the idea that voting can change things.

I'm not against reform, I detest this country's 2 party system, shit I don't even think Biden would make it a full 4 years, hell I don't even chastise people for not voting at this point. I just laugh at the people who somehow think not voting now makes them above feeling the effects of those that are voted into office. That's the shit that gets me. If you don't want to vote that's perfectly fine...but to keep going out of the way to say you're not voting serves what purpose? Just do you and sit the shit out. It's almost like some who don't vote are in a rush to yell out that they aren't voting with little to no explanation why other than "I'm not voting for the lesser of 2 evils" but can't really explain different candidates policies, positions, potential cabinet or judge picks etc. It's just "I'm not voting and you're a sheep for doing it". You won't get people on your side by insulting their intelligence on some "I'm smarter than you" shit. It's the same talking down to people that side often accuses politicians of doing. And truth be told, alot of the "i won't vote" people's activism stops at just that...not voting. If you ain't gonna vote at least be an active part of creating an alternative solution. Don't just sit and bitch and complain then do nothing and too many fall into that category as opposed to just simply telling people to sit it out.

Still don't understand why the people sitting out the election post so much in here. If you're not participating, why should what you say matter to those that are?

I actually don't care if you guys vote or not. I just think it's funny that you have to keep passionately talking about how you're not going to vote. Like - who are you trying to convince here?

That and it's an intentional reach out to Black women. An HBCU grad who is an AKA...this shit is a direct call to them and a good portion, especially older folks, will go right for it. Not saying it's good or bad, but it's kinda clear that's part of the strategy with the Harris VP pick

Yeah I’m not saying it’s bad, but I get the strategy.

Yes the lesser of 2 evils crowd is bigger, however the "no voting" crowd has yet to produce a viable option.
It's the politicians that have yet to produce a viable option. They're literally running on "we're not the other guy". I think ppl not appreciating how sad that is.

They saw the super low voter turnout last election and instead of learning or being accountable they blamed the non voters.

Then gave another sub par ticket that, as shitty as trump is, still doesn't give the most enthusiastic democrat enough confidence that Biden will win.

Who's really the problem here if this is the best they can offer in trump era?

I can only mention him because, like I've stated, he's who you follow. You don't have a position of your own. You come in here and repost or plagiarize tweets from him and your fellow Brothers of Tariq.

I've told you, you're not saying anything new today. So if you want my response to Tariq's position, feel free to go back to one of our previous back and forths. You've offered nothing new.
What kind of obsessive groupie shit are you on?

I dared you to challenge my position of dems earning my vote, YOU COULDN'T so you bring up tariq for 3 or 4 posts in a row like wtf?

Since you insist on going somewhere else with this, Nigga, instead of constantly deflecting to people irrelevant to this debate just say you're a conditioned, defeated ex convict oldhead who is gonna go along to get along for the rest of your life

What kind of obsessive groupie shit are you on?

I dared you to challenge my position of dems earning my vote, YOU COULDN'T so you bring up tariq for 3 or 4 posts in a row like wtf?

Since you insist on going somewhere else with this, Nigga, instead of constantly deflecting to people irrelevant to this debate just say you're a conditioned, defeated ex convict oldhead who is gonna go along to get along for the rest of your life

Comprehension has never been your strong suit but you seem to have gotten dumber. I've told you 3 times where you can find my response to Tariq's stance. I'm not rehashing an old argument when you've offered nothing new. So go find those old back and forths and relive the same old argument that way.

It's the politicians that have yet to produce a viable option. They're literally running on "we're not the other guy". I think ppl not appreciating how sad that is.

They saw the super low voter turnout last election and instead of learning or being accountable they blamed the non voters.

Then gave another sub par ticket that, as shitty as trump is, still doesn't give the most enthusiastic democrat enough confidence that Biden will win.

Who's really the problem here if this is the best they can offer in trump era?

Where do you think politicians come from? They're normal everyday people at some point. They not born into those positions. That how that Tea Party shit started. They weren't all republicans, just conservatives pissed off at how things were going so they got their own shit up and going. You mean to tell me out of all these pissed off people on the "I'm not voting" side not 1 person is qualified to present a viable challenge to the people currently in power? Or in a position to get some groundwork going to put themselves there in the future?

Kamala Harris gets the computers putin lol
b5vyriqyekeuMtSPg9Zxksbbe5HMeswSFjv-9gIETRIy9nZPDYP6_8y2ezJchisOKlV7hVD02IzYatquXuXeQQQchoAyugHpm3vPnrlC8d0_0QbA6bpMkl8q2oTyXVNUA8ulZmA0ydAkkpRgwZApj17hIkKLFETm9Q

I'm still disappointed it's not Abrams. She's doing important work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back