Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to lie. We know you don't have individual thoughts of your own. Quote some more tweets and continue to parrot your leader. I've seen this movie and it's not very good.
More lies and deflection because you can't defeat my position

"My leader" isnt beholden to any white people. You can't say the same

They are really putti go their bet on more people hating Trump than loving the Biden campaign with that pick.

I’m still going with Biden, but I’m not excited about it.

Some of you really need to travel

We actually can't go anywhere because we have a bullshit anti-science administration that politicized a pandemic to the point where it can't be contained even though other so-called western countries were able to do just that.

Now we're on travel timeout from the whole world.

But some people don't think voting matters unless we get reparations so here we are.

So, Uncle Joe picked ??‍♀️ Harris, huh?

Coin flip it is, then.

May the odds be ever in your favor, Biden.

Heads, Uncle Joe.
Tails, Jo Jergensen.

That's as fair as I can be.

The problem is a good portion of "I'm not voting" or "My vote has to be earned" crowd who are the loudest also have 0 ideas on how exactly thing should be made better...and also speak as if they will not be affected by policies and decisions put in place by these very same politicians. Criticizing the system is one thing and should always be done, but criticisms w/o any alternative other than just more bitching is pointless. Of course oppression is people's lived experiences but too many people define themselves but it's the totality of who you are as a person...and when the entirety of your identity gets wrapped up in being oppressed then you will never see anything or anyone as viable because no 1 politician or policy will ever change that.

People have said alternatives, the alternative is, we don't elect politicians out of the "lesser of two" evils mantra and come together.

The crux of the issue is, the lesser of two evils crowd is bigger than those that want a change and have convinced themselves that voting out of spite of another candidate, or voting out of the idea that other candidate is less evil, is rational. Y'all can't get beyond this idea, that there is nothing else you can do. But there are things that you can do, because other countries and peoples have done it. They come together and organize and decide to get rid of the system they don't like.

But we can't do this, because the lesser of two evils crowd, is in the way. Everytime an election occurs and it's between someone who is legitimately bad for the world and someone is also legitimately bad for the world but good for your comfort, y'all defend the evil of the entire system. Y'all go around and do the system's job of chastising those that won't vote. Chastise those that are tired of voting for a party that does nothing. Chastise those that want a reform. Chastise those that want a revolution. Then on top of that, when the change that people want never occurs, y'all chastise the attempt or lack of there of.

Lesser of two evil voters, are part of the evil and are in the way and y'all think it's rational but it's not. It's insanity.

Did yall even watch the interview biden did where he said black ppl aren't diverse?

He was moody and insulting as fuck. Asked the black guy if he was a junkie. All kinds of dumb and unprofessional shit.

He's trump 2.0
2 sides of the same racist ass coin

My man kept asking him had he been through cognitive testing. Social media & norm media been raggin on his supposed cognitive decline ever since the debates. They haven't been asking Trump all those questions about his mental health and anyone that's been keeping up knows that Trump really needs to be tested between the two of them.

I don't have a leader. Don't need one unlike you.

You have no position. You're a parrot. Your position is whatever your lord Tariq is saying at that moment.

You're literally DEFLECTING to tariq because you can't poke holes in

"MY VOTE IS TO BE EARNED"

And again you bring up a nigga who doesn't answer to white people, that's why he has my respect. I dont either. You answer to whites so he and i stay recieving your smoke

Don't reply about tariq again. He's not what this topic is about despite your desperate and predictable DEFLECTION attempts

A dislike of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, isn’t worth allowing 4 more years of trump.

I agree with most of the points about making sure black people get something for our vote, and not automatically voting for the Democratic Party, but this is not the election to try and take that stand in my opinion. We can’t afford 4 more years of 45 in office.

I wasn’t excited about Hillary either but I looked at it as voting against Trump rather than voting for Hillary in 2016. Same thing here. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back