Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall dont hold mfers accountable now

full stop

lmaooo @ “hold mfers accountable” yall vote and go right back to sleep

Agreed. Folks typically are not engaged and dont tend to hold these politicians accountable... you know who does tho and who is actively engaged? These white folks who dont have the same values as we do...

lol which is why I cant understand why yall are actively in here saying it's pointless to vote and have this whole "let the whole country go further into the abyss ion care" attitude.

Yall got an exit strategy?

Last edited:
You guys can't ignore the fact that the president appoints judges to lifetime appointments that will affect the politics of this country for decades to come. Not just the supreme court but also circuit courts.

By disenfranchising yourself because you're too petulant to be able to make a rational decision between two pretty diametrically opposed choices you're shooting yourself in the foot in order to claim some kind of weird super-woke self-righteousness.

But I have a feeling some of you like it when the system is extra fucked up because you've built your identities on complaining about that shit.

They asking Trump about Kamala lying about smoking weed and listening to 2pac and Snoop Dogg even though they haven't come out yet.

Agreed. Folks typically are not engaged and dont tend to hold these politicians accountable... you know who does tho and who is actively engaged? These white folks who dont have the same values and we do...

lol which is why I cant understand why yall are actively in here saying it's pointless to vote and have this whole "let the whole country go further into the abyss ion care" attitude.

Yall got an exit strategy?
Facts I made the mistake of joining my neighborhood Facebook and when I tell you these Karens get busy....like they damn near been harassing the alderman to get on his job and with results...

Hilarious coming from you. Project much?

You've said you weren't participating since last year and yet you're still in here repeating the same BS. And the only time you stick around for more than a couple posts is when you have other anti-voters to echo your stance.
Gotdamn Lies and deflection from my question about you. I don't need any cosigns.

But bs you say?

What part of "I'm not voting for the lesser of 2 evils and my vote is to be earned, not strong-armed" is BS, huh?? Im listening

I wouldn't tell someone how to vote. How people vote is determined by their conscience. But how long can you postpone your interests for the sake of someone that doesn't care about you.

Democrats don't care about Black people's interest.

Republicans don't care about Black people's interest.

However, Democrats need Black people to win elections and they know the Republicans are so openly racist, that it leaves a bad taste in our moves. Democrats know we have no alternative. Yet, Democrats have no problem like Republicans being openly hostile to our interest, but they are able to get Black Democrats on board.

Bill Clinton and his friends passed the Crime Bill, which instituted the 3 strikes law. The Democrats and the Republicans together passed the Anti Drugs Act of 1986, which made selling marijuana a damn near life sentence. How are we gonna keep letting these politicians pass these laws and then vote for them. Every-time they lose an election they blame us, even though we vote for them 90 percent near about. White people are the reason why they lose elections. White people greatly benefit under Republican rule or Democratic rule, we are the ones that need the policies, yet we don't get it.

I get what you saying about holding Dems accountable for us but without a Matin/Malcolm type to speak as a whole, our shit falls on deaf ears. Biden/Harris was picked because the older black folks won't get out and vote if they see it as "business as usual". We know the younger crowd was pushing for Warren or Sanders but we fucked that up cause they didn't turn out for the prelims.

either way, we need a leader if we ever expect political change otherwise they can keep pretending to ignore us until the next George Floyd.

See, i can understand international folks being pro Biden
Just because how damaging trump's politics are for the rest of the world. I wouldn't vote for Biden in any other scenario. But its important to realise most Brexit voting British people would want trump to win because of Biden will be more pro EU and that means the UK wouldn't be able to get a deal

You guys can't ignore the fact that the president appoints judges to lifetime appointments that will affect the politics of this country for decades to come. Not just the supreme court but also circuit courts.

By disenfranchising yourself because you're too petulant to be able to make a rational decision between two pretty diametrically opposed choices you're shooting yourself in the foot in order to claim some kind of weird super-woke self-righteousness.

But I have a feeling some of you like it when the system is extra fucked up because you've built your identities on complaining about that shit.

That last sentence describes a good number of people who've made their come up over the past few years. They need something to constantly complain about or else they feel they have nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back