Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the no vote crew... yall do realized that if more people that thought like yall actually participated and voted in local elections, primaries along with major races... applied pressure and lobbed.... more of your views would be represented by the candidates right?

Whoever you pick.. no matter what party they are in, Democrat, Republican, Green, Independent... whatever... hold muhfuckas accountable. If they aren't doing the job they got voted in to do.. vote them out... it's not rocket science.

If your vote didn't matter folks wouldn't be trying so hard to STOP you from doing it

Exactly. Cuz trust me none of the shit y’all said about any of the candidates are wrong at all. Shit I didn’t vote last election cuz I just didn’t want either one in the White House... but after seeing these last four years play out I can’t see how anyone would be cool with not voting Trump out. Unfortunately the system has spewed out the democratic candidates I expected from the jump. I can’t for the life of me be OK with the moves they made in the past but fuck...

Are you saying it would honestly do us better to not vote and allow Trump 4 more years? I agree the Dems need to be taught lesson but is this really the right time for that tho? Can we as a people seriously risk letting the Republicans have 4 more years?

I wouldn't tell someone how to vote. How people vote is determined by their conscience. But how long can you postpone your interests for the sake of someone that doesn't care about you.

Democrats don't care about Black people's interest.

Republicans don't care about Black people's interest.

However, Democrats need Black people to win elections and they know the Republicans are so openly racist, that it leaves a bad taste in our moves. Democrats know we have no alternative. Yet, Democrats have no problem like Republicans being openly hostile to our interest, but they are able to get Black Democrats on board.

Bill Clinton and his friends passed the Crime Bill, which instituted the 3 strikes law. The Democrats and the Republicans together passed the Anti Drugs Act of 1986, which made selling marijuana a damn near life sentence. How are we gonna keep letting these politicians pass these laws and then vote for them. Every-time they lose an election they blame us, even though we vote for them 90 percent near about. White people are the reason why they lose elections. White people greatly benefit under Republican rule or Democratic rule, we are the ones that need the policies, yet we don't get it.

And what are you going to be doing? Complaining from the sidelines? You talking a lot of shit for a nigga that's not gonna jump in. I used to love putting in work on niggas like you. The ones that like to clap their fist together at the beginning of the fight when both crews pull up. You the nigga that likes to point out who you think you gonna beat up before shit gets popping but you know what? I love those niggas. Those are the easy ones. Niggas like you are the ones who get mopped up real quick when the sets start working but you'll turn around and end up being the story telling niggas the rest of yo life. You the type of nigga to retell yo ass whoppin like you was the one out there dishing it but really you was the nigga with a foot on yo neck.

So stop talking shit nigga. Vote or shut the fuck up.
giphy.gif

To the no vote crew... yall do realized that if more people that thought like yall actually participated and voted in local elections, primaries along with major races... applied pressure and lobbed.... more of your views would be represented by the candidates right?

Whoever you pick.. no matter what party they are in, Democrat, Republican, Green, Independent... whatever... hold muhfuckas accountable. If they aren't doing the job they got voted in to do.. vote them out... it's not rocket science.

If your vote didn't matter folks wouldn't be trying so hard to STOP you from doing it

Local politics are way more important to me as they affect my everyday life. So I participate

Far the presidential, riddle me this?

How we supposed to hold somebody accountable that never promised us anything specifically in the first place? So the next dem comes along, sees the previous dem got our vote for free, so what you think they gone do?

These dems are used to getting by on the black vote simply because some of us don't want to put in the work and sacrifice for real change. Thats why they hold that empty ass vote in such high regard because thats all they do.

Until we all get on the same page amd DEMAND better and stop accepting this lesser of two evils nonsense we will get nowhere.

And what are you going to be doing? Complaining from the sidelines? You talking a lot of shit for a nigga that's not gonna jump in. I used to love putting in work on niggas like you. The ones that like to clap their fist together at the beginning of the fight when both crews pull up. You the nigga that likes to point out who you think you gonna beat up before shit gets popping but you know what? I love those niggas. Those are the easy ones. Niggas like you are the ones who get mopped up real quick when the sets start working but you'll turn around and end up being the story telling niggas the rest of yo life. You the type of nigga to retell yo ass whoppin like you was the one out there dishing it but really you was the nigga with a foot on yo neck.

So stop talking shit nigga. Vote or shut the fuck up.

nigga shut up

lmaooooo talking real heavy on the internet gets you no cool points

“i use to put in work” head ass

and look! now youre a chump believing in anti-Black politicians

go back to the streets my nigga

I'm a say this shit like I did back when Trump hit office in 2017....

If you don't vote or keep Trump in office don't say shit if his policies fuck up your way of living.

If you really want shit to change you have to vote. That's the start. These Republican crooks and Trump enablers have to be sent packing in November. Then if Biden/Harris is elected you have to press the issues and hold the next group of politicians accountable. I really don't get it with some of my blk brothers & sisters it isn't always about black issues alone. I do agree that black folks deserve a seat at the table (long overdue) like everyone else but not voting at all or voting to keep a tyrant in office (for another 4 yrs after he's proven what he is) ain't the answer.

Did yall even watch the interview biden did where he said black ppl aren't diverse?

He was moody and insulting as fuck. Asked the black guy if he was a junkie. All kinds of dumb and unprofessional shit.

He's trump 2.0
2 sides of the same racist ass coin
But but but Obama backs him lol Biden can eat a dick but he getting my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back