Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Debate Thread (1st Debate): Trump Vs Biden...aka We all lost last night

So systematic racism ain’t part of a race war

So blacks being targeted by law enforcement ain’t part of a race war

I can go on and on.

If you don’t think it is you’re blind and I’m done with this conversation

No it's not part of a race war simply because the shit completely 1-sided. A war has two sides fighting against each other. In all the shit you named it's white people actually doing something with nothing happening in return.

So that is in fact not a war.

Yes the conversation can be done.

So systematic racism ain’t part of a race war

So blacks being targeted by law enforcement ain’t part of a race war

I can go on and on.

If you don’t think it is you’re blind and I’m done with this conversation

Eh, imo a "race war " is the wrong verbiage.

Whats goin on is not a war...imo its a "systematic n well formed eradication of black ppl n blk livelihood by a system that is rooted in white supremacy n slavery. Part of its purpose is for blk ppl to fail."

I'm not about to watch that.

2 groups have to be fighting in order for something to be considered a war. Only one side is fighting and inflicting damage on the other.

Ain't no race war happening LLS.
I seriously question the intelligence of any black person that believes that there will be a race war.

The irony of black people talking about a race war is the majority of black people spewing that bullshit are those same dumbass ADOS niggas who are actively dividing black people yet they think there's going to be a race war.

So ADOS niggas if there is a race war who is on what side? Are all white people on the white side? Including Jews who were targeted by umm let me check the history books, WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Which side does biracial people fall on?
Eh, imo a "race war " is the wrong verbiage.

Whats goin on is not a war...imo its a "systematic n well formed eradication of black ppl n blk livelihood by a system that is rooted in white supremacy n slavery. Part of its purpose is for blk ppl to fail."

It is called a war because White supremacists and Black people have been in a prolonged conflict for hundreds of years.
It has been a very one-sided war that has used all kinds of warfare throughout its existence.
This war between WS and Blacks has been both the traditional violent type of war and also what's considered a bloodless war.

The possibility for serious escalation in the race war is real as White extremists are the #1 terrorist threat in the US.
Their beliefs, their propaganda, and their actions are influenced by the possibility of things escalating.

It may be white people fighting white people, including Jews, but the same thing happened during the Civil War.
And people will be on whatever side they believe in or can submit too. Like everybody else does in any conflict throughout history.

all the talk is about the one question...

almost like the agenda to keep pushing racial hatred is real... what was the point of the question, you already knew he would fumble it... tbh I wish that wasn’t asked... we already know his mindset on white nationalism/supremacy.. he’s spoke about it a few times in a positive way... everyone hates one another based on race and parties & literally nothing else... not climate change, abortion, covid etc... all that talk is side notes for when it’s convenient

all the talk is about the one question...

almost like the agenda to keep pushing racial hatred is real... what was the point of the question, you already knew he would fumble it... tbh I wish that wasn’t asked... we already know his mindset on white nationalism/supremacy.. he’s spoke about it a few times in a positive way... everyone hates one another based on race and parties & literally nothing else... not climate change, abortion, covid etc... all that talk is side notes for when it’s convenient

Bruh, this is America. The tv networks know identity politics n race relations moves the needle. Its an easy talking point, cuz it gets ppl fired up, they revert back to their tribes.

They did talk about climate, abortion n covid.

tbh imo most of the tv networks dont talk about climate n a living wage for every day ppl n the growing economic divide is cuz they are BACKED by corporations, big bizness and their advertisers. All that stuff is bad for their bottom line....so they focus on the easy shit/low hanging fruit...race.

But im happy wallace asked him the white supremacist question. In reality it should be a softball. Yes, we kno where trump stands but when the opportunity presents itself, ALWAYS OUT A RACIST. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

It is called a war because White supremacists and Black people have been in a prolonged conflict for hundreds of years.
It has been a very one-sided war that has used all kinds of warfare throughout its existence.
This war between WS and Blacks has been both the traditional violent type of war and also what's considered a bloodless war.

The possibility for serious escalation in the race war is real as White extremists are the #1 terrorist threat in the US.
Their beliefs, their propaganda, and their actions are influenced by the possibility of things escalating.

It may be white people fighting white people, including Jews, but the same thing happened during the Civil War.
And people will be on whatever side they believe in or can submit too. Like everybody else does in any conflict throughout history.

As a combat veteran and a black man I object to the idea of calling this a race war. In wars there are sides. In this case there are no sides. It's simply white supremacy. That's it. This isn't white people versus black people. It's white supremacy running wild and unchecked.

If this is a race war please detail for me who is on the opposing end of white supremacy? It's obvious that the main party involved is white supremacy so who are they going to war with? Black people? Which black people? What defines a person as black? How they look or their heritage? When was this war declared?

Most importantly what is this war about? In wars the object is to gain control over a resources, systems, or a services. What exactly is white supremacy trying to gain control of that they don't already have? We know that white supremacy seeks total white dominance but the who, what, when, why, and how matter a whole lot in this situation. That's why this is not a race war. If it was then it would've been over a long time ago.

You can't sit up here and tell me that a race war is coming and then use examples of what's already been happening over the last 400 years. If that's the case then we aren't waiting on a race war and we've actually been in one the whole time and to that point we have not been in a war for 400 years.

So stop calling it a race war. That's not what it is.

Watching CNN, they are sayin trump didnt help himself with independents n the sliver of the voters in the margins (undecided)

But crazy thing is, that is NOT his goal. i didnt think he is even tryin to win over those voters. He is jus trying to sure up his base then banking on the supreme court to rule the election in his favor regardless of the results of the votes.

He is basically tellin democracy to go fuck itself

Last edited:
As a combat veteran and a black man I object to the idea of calling this a race war. In wars there are sides. In this case there are no sides. It's simply white supremacy. That's it. This isn't white people versus black people. It's white supremacy running wild and unchecked.

If this is a race war please detail for me who is on the opposing end of white supremacy? It's obvious that the main party involved is white supremacy so who are they going to war with? Black people? Which black people? What defines a person as black? How they look or their heritage? When was this war declared?

Most importantly what is this war about? In wars the object is to gain control over a resources, systems, or a services. What exactly is white supremacy trying to gain control of that they don't already have? We know that white supremacy seeks total white dominance but the who, what, when, why, and how matter a whole lot in this situation. That's why this is not a race war. If it was then it would've been over a long time ago.

You can't sit up here and tell me that a race war is coming and then use examples of what's already been happening over the last 400 years. If that's the case then we aren't waiting on a race war and we've actually been in one the whole time and to that point we have not been in a war for 400 years.

So stop calling it a race war. That's not what it is.

Your objection doesn't change the fact.
There are clearly sides here: White supremacist and non-white supremacist. Racist and non-racist.

And the priority target of White Supremacy is black people. ALL black people as defined by white supremacist.
Your skin color is the deciding factor of who is black, regardless of your heritage.
This racist ideology stretches back to ancient times, suggested to be inspired by white genetic survival.
Using their tactics white supremacy has gained dominance and now their goal is to maintain it.

And yes, we have been in a race war.
That was the point of my response, that's why I mention past examples
Activists have been trying to get this in black people's, and non-racist peoples, heads for years.
Nothing I've said is new.
It's just a matter of whether or not it will escalate further than it is currently.

Back