Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Debate Thread (1st Debate): Trump Vs Biden...aka We all lost last night

Sure did and that still doesn't mean the other side is actually going to fight back. So if one side doesn't fight back it's not a war.

Lol bruh

don't be oblivious

after he said that, I was seeing all kinda comments across social media platforms bout (black) folks gettin armed & being prepared

Lol bruh

don't be oblivious

after he said that, I was seeing all kinda comments across social media platforms bout (black) folks gettin armed & being prepared

That means what exactly? Still don't mean people are going to do a got damn thing. People have been saying that shit for years. I'm not moved by it. Bookmark this post and come back in 2 weeks and show me the news article or social media posts about a surge in black people buying guns and ammo like white people did when Obama won the election.

In all walks of life: A person or people CAN SHOW ME BETTER THAN THEY CAN TELL ME

I actually don't think a race war is as likely as people are claiming. Yes, blacks are under attack by the police and yes much of the unrest is occurring under the banner of BLM. However, most of the fighting is being done between two groups of white people. As far as I know, all the people that have been killed in the skirmishes between the groups have been white. There may be a civil war of sorts in this country soon, but the lines won't be drawn along racial lines. You may not think these progressive liberal whites are automatically friends to black people, but they are most certainly allies against the fascist racist whites.

I seriously question the intelligence of any black person that believes that there will be a race war.

The irony of black people talking about a race war is the majority of black people spewing that bullshit are those same dumbass ADOS niggas who are actively dividing black people yet they think there's going to be a race war.

So ADOS niggas if there is a race war who is on what side? Are all white people on the white side? Including Jews who were targeted by umm let me check the history books, WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Which side does biracial people fall on?

bruh

they been price gougin on ammo esp. w/ the pandemic, lotta places only let ya get 2-3 boxes max

idk where you at but look around

Also for all of the niggas who love to stand out and distance themselves from Democrats why don't y'all branch off and create your own party?

I've said this before

Civil War 2.0/WW3

bout 10-15yrs ago when I went down the "Illuminati" rabbit hole, read sum shit that said in yrs to come it will be a race war on the surface but really a deeper class war when it's said & done... haves vs. have nots

basically let the po ignant mf wipe themselves out

it won't be a race war but it will look like one

social media platforms bout (black) folks gettin armed & being prepared
bruh

they been price gougin on ammo esp. w/ the pandemic, lotta places only let ya get 2-3 boxes max

idk where you at but look around

LLS

Niggas lives on the line, social media posts about black people getting armed then follow that up with the price of bullets too high.
1601478450399.jpeg

Ain't no race war happening

ppl dont acknowledge imo, trump is a legit sociopath

I personally believe he has a mental defect. He does not see the value in morals, ethics or compassion. I think he is evil at his core.

This nightmare has to end.

Pls vote Biden/Harris

What is already happening exactly? Details please.

No shit Sherlock

Niggas talking about a race war are politicking just like Trump does which is exclusively online. Trump politics exclusively online. Trump not really out there in that world. He's not a guy who you're gonna catch around the way or out in certain circles like you would see a Joe Biden.

Trump literally lives in a penthouse where all his furniture is made out of gold. He does not drive. He does not shop. He does not pick his clothes. He does not make his food. He does not do laundry. He has never done any of those things yet he spews bullshit and real black people log into Al Gore's internet and peddle his same talking points thinking that they are some highly educated or trying to sound sophisticated black people when in reality nigga, you are being played by a man who has no morals, no intelligence, no apathy, no values, and no conscience.

Get the fuck off the internet and step out in the real world.

LLS

Niggas lives on the line, social media posts about black people getting armed then follow that up with the price of bullets too high.
View attachment 369830

Ain't no race war happening

price gougin cuz lotta places are out of stock

I've bought ammo in the past wks, still waitin on backorders & alerts for in-stock... granted they're not common calibers

but across the board shit looks ugly

20200930_113556.jpg

So systematic racism ain’t part of a race war

So blacks being targeted by law enforcement ain’t part of a race war

I can go on and on.

If you don’t think it is you’re blind and I’m done with this conversation

Back