Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2023-2024 Los Angeles Lakers Thread (18 or Bust)

Man, seeing Damian Jones catch lobs yesterday was cool. We have really missed a vertical threat this season. Kid has always been talented, just been injured most of his career. Rooting for him to keep playing well and make the team.

If we fall to somewhere around a 4-8th seed with Bron & AD being out for a while. Do y’all think that’s gonna have a major affect on our potential playoff run?

Without fans I don’t know if home court is gonna be an issue one way or another. So as long as both of them are as close to 100% as possible when the playoffs get here, I think we should be fine.

This next stretch of games is gonna be rough and remind us of the post-Kobe, pre-Lebron era.

If we fall to somewhere around a 4-8th seed with Bron & AD being out for a while. Do y’all think that’s gonna have a major affect on our potential playoff run?

Without fans I don’t know if home court is gonna be an issue one way or another. So as long as both of them are as close to 100% as possible when the playoffs get here, I think we should be fine.

This next stretch of games is gonna be rough and remind us of the post-Kobe, pre-Lebron era.
The upcoming schedule is a mixed one. A good chance we go .500 in the next month as long as no one else gets injured. Maybe i am being too optimistic, but i think we with be ok.

The upcoming schedule is a mixed one. A good chance we go .500 in the next month as long as no one else gets injured. Maybe i am being too optimistic, but i think we with be ok.

I checked the upcoming schedule I think we can go 4-6 over the next 10 games, somewhere around there.

Hopefully someone steps up.

Back