Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2023-2024 Los Angeles Lakers Thread (18 or Bust)

Lebron was obviously impressive in the Cavs game, especially the 4th qtr. But my lord was Caruso amazing. Dude was making the right plays all over the place down the stretch. Glad Vogel is finally giving him crunch time minutes.

Shout out to Kuz too. Seeing him do the dirty work still feels weird, but this dude almost every game is making a key offensive reb or getting a clutch block.

What’s funny is for as lackadaisical the team plays, I’ve been watching the same way.

Like usually I’m locked in on the games but this season I’ve been watching the whole games but doing other shit while doing it.

I guess it’s the quick turnaround, so as much as I be wanting to kill AD’s play I get it lol

It’s really not difficult, More minutes for Caruso. Did not think this would be an issue this season, thought he proved himself last season.

If I did not know any better, one would think they are trying to depress his value going into free agency.

Man, I really wanted Lebron to get rested in the next game, but it’s against the Celtics and on national TV, so I doubt that happens. Dude needs a break though.

Man, I really wanted Lebron to get rested in the next game, but it’s against the Celtics and on national TV, so I doubt that happens. Dude needs a break though.

If they were just gonna take an L anyway i wish Lebron rested against Detroit.

Not an excuse for their play but this long road trip is probably taking a toll.

Especially since they off days they gotta stay in the hotel

Back