Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2019 Baddest IG Model Tournament Preliminaries

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Welcome back to the annual 'Baddest IG Model of the Year' tournament.

We'll probably have a money prize for the winner and hopefully the winner will help plug the site like Briana did last year.

For the preliminaries each poster can only nominate THREE IG models. NO HONORABLE MENTIONS so I won't have to sift through too much bullshit when I have to go back and tally the names up.

I'll keep the preliminary thread open until Thursday 11:59 pm

Last edited:
man fuck that...NO honorable mentions

this is some legit shit...not a participation trophy

make the tough decisions niggas

i had to remind myself this goldie thread

let me just go find my chicks and be back

niggas

b/c i dont wanna make it seem like im hijacking ya thread with how i would've done it

personally, i think all we need are names...if dudes wanna know what they look like, either hyperlink their names to direct people to the thread or they gonna have to just search her name on the site to view her thread

I missed last years tourney and i thought it was great Brianna did was she did trying to bring some love to the site

I want that to continue, but this needs to be a nomination thread and not an appreciation thread.

Keep it to names and not pics so that it can flow better

just my .02

b/c i dont wanna make it seem like im hijacking ya thread with how i would've done it

personally, i think all we need are names...if dudes wanna know what they look like, either hyperlink their names to direct people to the thread or they gonna have to just search her name on the site to view her thread

I missed last years tourney and i thought it was great Brianna did was she did trying to bring some love to the site

I want that to continue, but this needs to be a nomination thread and not an appreciation thread.

just my .02

I agree with excluding HM's, but being that it's only 3 nominees per posters they can drop pics if they want to.

I'll update the OP with the no HMs rule.

just my .02

I think viewers should she put up the pictures... This Tournament is build off of parity ... Remember last year tournament Amirahdyme was left out of Tournament because Goldie forgot her name and add Crystal Westbrook an extra spot... Lucky Goldie corrected himself and let Amirahdyme go against Briana Bette in extra bonus round of tournament ...It’s a Pic Gallery Tournament pictures are needed.

I disagree the viewers should she the picture... This Tournament is build off of parity ... Remember last year tournament Amirahdyme was left out of Tournament because Goldie forgot her name and add Crystal Westbrook an extra spot... Lucky Goldie corrected himself and let Amirahdyme go against Briana Bette in extra bonus round of tournament ...It’s a Pic Gallery Tournament pictures are needed.
do you know how to hyperlink fam?

serious question

I agree with excluding HM's, but being that it's only 3 nominees per posters they can drop pics if they want to.

I'll update the OP with the no HMs rule.

i guess the "concern" is, is it limited to one pic of the model, or some sorta collage. The latter is why i was saying this isnt an appreciation thread

just bouncing ideas pleighboi

i guess the "concern" is, is it limited to one pic of the model, or some sorta collage. The latter is why i was saying this isnt an appreciation thread

just bouncing ideas pleighboi

Yea i'm hoping niggas know to keep it to 1 pic per chick. We got full threads for the extra shit.

Back