Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2019-2020 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread (#17 Achieved! RIP Kobe.)

18-3 through a quarter of the season. Undefeated away from Staples. What is your first quarter grade for the squad? What do you like? What needs to be addressed?

In these games against Denver & Utah. Anthony Davis has had about 5 or 6 plays that as I’m watching all I can do is smh at how good he is.

Happy he’s not wasting his talents in New Orleans anymore. He might be a generational talent, he’s straight up amazing sometimes

So, I decided to get my brother a special X-Mas gift.

He LOVES the Lakers, going all the way back to Showtime.

He don't fuck with Bron AT ALL.

I got him a Home White Bron jersey.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

18-3 through a quarter of the season. Undefeated away from Staples. What is your first quarter grade for the squad? What do you like? What needs to be addressed?

I'll answer my own damn questions then.

I give the squad an A- as their first quarter grade. Most people will say Dwight but Rondo's play has been the biggest surprise for me.

I think Kuz's offensive issues are all mental at this point. He's young and watched the team explode out the gate while he was out. I think he's trying to figure out his role on the team.

Can't wait to get AB back to see the squad at full strength.

I have been monitoring his stats from the G-League and dude is a terrible shooter so far. At least he is showing some flashes like this. Still a few years away.

I don't know if he ever becomes a "shooter" but I love his versatility.

Back