Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2019-2020 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread (#17 Achieved! RIP Kobe.)

Anybody have any suggestions on Lakers podcasts?

I try to listen to Locked on Lakers because they usually put something out daily but the host is annoying as fuck sometimes..

I try to listen to Locked on Lakers because they usually put something out daily but the host is annoying as fuck sometimes..
I listen to Locked on Lakers whenever he has @Lakerfilmroom on. Thats about 2-3 times a week.

Laker film room has his own podcast, but its once a week. He does that podcast with Darius Soriano.

Who Anthony Irwin? Yeah he’s trash, I rock with Pete (Lakersfilmroom) tho

@Eastbay510 This is some of @Lakerfilmroom's work.

I’ve been meaning to check some of his shit out. He seems knowledgeable on the podcast. I’m looking forward to when we actually have in game footage of this 2019-20 team to break down.

Who Anthony Irwin? Yeah he’s trash, I rock with Pete (Lakersfilmroom) tho

Yeah I can’t stand Anthony Irwin most of the time. He’s pessimistic as fuck and he holds on to any legal issue anybody might have had in the past forever, and brings it up when it’s totally irrelevant to anything.

He’s one of those people who seems like he doesn’t have respect for the players outside of their athletic ability.

Alex Caruso is ready for whatever comes next with the Lakers
Whether it’s now or later, Alex Caruso is confident he’ll have his chance to help the Lakers.

Back