Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2019-2020 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread (#17 Achieved! RIP Kobe.)

33-8 at the halfway point. I can't say that I expected this. And they could be 36-5.

Hopefully they have a healthy second half of the season. If Caruso can add just a little more offensive production, he might never leave the court. Happy to see the bench players respond when called upon. Even when getting no minutes for games at a time. KCP has been a pleasant surprise for me. Love Bradley's tenacity and midrange game. The Twin Towers have been just what the squad needs in the middle. Love Cook's confidence whenever his number is called. Hope to see Kuz at as close to 100% as possible for the rest of the season, to see what he looks like by game 82.

Danny Green stays pissing me off. Far to many mental lapses by the team as a whole. Both offensive and defensive. It's crazy how bad they can look at times compared to how good they can look. On both ends. Lebron and clutch free throws are going to give me an aneurysm.

I have a feeling that the Lakers are going to surge coming out of this period of grieving. Expecting big numbers from Lebron and AD.

Back