Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2019-2020 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread (#17 Achieved! RIP Kobe.)

LeBron was the point guard his whole cot damn career

I like what we have surrounding Bron and Ad a handful of corner snipers /defenders and utility guys

Yeah, the team has rounded out nicely. Hopefully AD and Bron can stay healthy. Can't wait to see how Kuz has progressed as well. I have high hopes for the kid.

Cousins thrilled to join 'incredible' Lakers roster

"That's part of the reason why we wanted to become teammates again," Cousins said of teaming up with Davis on a conference call with Lakers media. "We realized how much better we made one another and how much we made the game easier for each other. We both appreciate each other's presence.
"To add LeBron James to the mix, his résumé speaks for itself. One of the greatest players ever to play the game, added to that, it should be an exciting season."

"The roster is incredible," said Cousins, who could start at center with Davis at power forward. "I think we got a lot of talented pieces on paper. On paper we look legit, we look like we have a great chance of competing for a title. It's obvious that the game isn't played on paper. It's our job to come together and mesh and get on the same page and build a chemistry and go out and win games. As far as on paper, we look great."

He will play the 5 if the situation calls for it but I know he doesn't want to be banging with other the bigs. I can't fault him for that. That's why they got McGee and Cousins.

I'm just praying for good health this season. Stating the obvious but it's a must after what happened last season.

Back