Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2018-2019 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

We need a good five to ten game winning streak. That's the only way I see the playoffs being a possibility.

I'm still pissed about that rockets game. If this team knew how to closeout games this season would be a lot different right now.

giphy.gif

Is it just me or does it look like Kuzma is done with Lebron's bullshit on defense the last 2 games and vice versa? The body language btw those 2 is not good.

This team is starting to piss me off. I will be so happy the minute i dont have to watch Rondo, Lance and Javale on my team anymore. Maybe they can take Luke with them.

Turnovers. Turnovers. And more turnovers. The defense is atrocious and the offense is inept.

I still got the Lakers in the playoffs but GS will be looking to sweep.

Major changes need to happen in the summer. We need 3 point shooters and a couple of defenders. As it is right now I don't see Luke being the coach next season.

Embarrassing loss to go with all the other embarrassing losses we've had this year.

I've been hoping Lonzo gets back soon but he may as well sit out the rest of the season at this point, even though you can see how much the team misses him.

FO needs to let Jesse and Ryan spearhead the coaching search. Have them come up with a list of about 8 guys.

Then Pelinka, Magic, Jeannie interview and pick out of them. Otherwise we gonna just rearrange the deck chairs and get another mediocre coach

Back