Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2018-2019 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Pelicans gonna ask for a lot and it's up to Magic to decide if he wants to pull the trigger. I think AD announcing it is to put it out there just for Magic. If I'm the Pelicans I'm asking for Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, and KCP if I'm letting go of AD.

This nigga greedy.

Lonzo Ball and Rajon Rondo, forwards Kyle Kuzma and Michael Beasley and a first-round pick.

I know I gotta be one of the few but I'm not with trading kuzma or ball.

Two ball handlers as well? Nah.

Man, I have been anti Luke Walton for years now, but I did not want him to go out like this. Magic and Pelinka are the ones who gave him this very flawed roster.

Tania Ganguli

Verified account

@taniaganguli
2m2 minutes ago

Heard the same. Josh Hart, Michael Beasley and JaVale McGee were frustrated and got a bit heated, but it never came close to getting physical, I’m told.Tania Ganguli added,
Ramona Shelburne

@ramonashelburne
Texted a few folks about whatever it was that happened in Lakers lockeroom tonight. One described it as typical lockeroom stuff & said, “It never got close to getting out of control, people are always emotional after a loss.”

Reply Retweet 4 Like 8 Direct message

Shams Charania

@ShamsCharania

As uncertainty surrounds Lakers into deadline week, several veterans -- including Michael Beasley -- had an emotionally-charged verbal exchange with head coach Luke Walton postgame tonight, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @WatchStadium. It stopped short of turning physical.

9:40 PM - 2 Feb 2019

I go back and forth. I think the sticking point for me is Lonzo, lol. If we could take Lonzo out of the deal somehow, i will be all for it.

I just feel like the latest rumored offer is giving up too much. Lakers aren't winning it all this year with or without him.

I just hope none of this has an effect on the team behind the scenes. Some cats don't react well after being used as trade bait.

Wish Zupac nothing but success going forward.

So happy NO turned down that last offer. I was scared they'd change their mind at the last moment.

Almost forgot about Svi. Was hoping to hear "Svi for three" for years to come. I think he's going to be a real player in this league.

Back