Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2018-2019 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

One night I was at the beach in San Francisco about to spark some herb with the homies.

Saw a dude dressed in all black walking into the water holding something. Wasn't tripping off him but as he got closer we saw he was holding a kinda smallish woman

Thought it was some random goofy gothic/white people stuff and didn't trip too hard, but we also weren't trying to kick it around dude if he was gonna be doing a summoning

Came back the next day and the area was all yellow taped off with hella cops

They coming along fine. 1 or 2 games out of first place in the west right now.

That LeBron effect is real. Nigga can literally go anywhere and make a contender

"But he's too ball dominate and will stagnate the youths growth." - Doubters

"You wanna win or you wanna go home?!" - Me

Last edited:
The cat that I didn't even know was still an active player at the beginning of the year. Smh.
LOL, Glad Ingram and Rondo are coming back this Friday. Hopefully McGee too. We really need the depth. And hopefully Lance does not play another minute for the rest of the season (Let me dream).

LOL, Glad Ingram and Rondo are coming back this Friday. Hopefully McGee too. We really need the depth. And hopefully Lance does not play another minute for the rest of the season (Let me dream).

Lance will be bringing his guitar to a screen near you for the rest of the season. Embrace the madness!

I really hope BI is able to fit his game around lebron's by the break. I see so much potential in the kid and want to see him on the squad for the long haul.

Yo, what got into Zubac last night? Dude was amazing.

Maybe this is what coaches have been seeing him do and the reason the team has kept him as long as they have. Hopefully it wasn't an aberration. If he can offer solid minutes....

Sooooo
Y'all Not gonna say nothing about lavar trynna shit on the potential Davis trade?

Sooooo
Y'all Not gonna say nothing about lavar trynna shit on the potential Davis trade?
Its not rocket science. Of course he is going to shit on a potential Davis trade bcos that trade would most likely involve his son leaving the Lakers which he does not want.

Nothing to see here.

Back