Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Teyana Taylor "K.T.S.E." Album Thread

Stop with the self imposed or label imposed release dates

This sucks cause Teyana album was worked on first

I wonder if we still feel the same about these albums had Pusha's not been released first

Stop with the self imposed or label imposed release dates

This sucks cause Teyana album was worked on first
I think some artists need to have a release date pushed on them. Look at Dre with Detox. We would've had that album over a decade ago if someone would've had the balls to say "Alright Dre, we're gonna need you to turn that album in by the end of next month"

TOLD YA'LL!!!

"I was kinda just going with the flow. At the same time, I just wanted music out. I didn't care how that shit had to happen. Whether it was a separate rollout, whether it was five albums. I didn't know ahead of time that there would be no singles, no visuals. I didn't know none of that. But I knew it was going to be the five-album thing, [Kanye] wanted [my album] to be last, you know, the biggest. That's the way they sauced it up.”
:huh:

She sound like she tryna save face cause it flopped

Reality is, musically ppl ain’t checking for her. It is what it is

Honestly she got enough clout to shoot her own videos

She sound like she tryna save face cause it flopped

Reality is, musically ppl ain’t checking for her. It is what it is

Honestly she got enough clout to shoot her own videos
you must've gotten laid off from the GOOD music street team

"I was kinda just going with the flow. At the same time, I just wanted music out. I didn't care how that shit had to happen. Whether it was a separate rollout, whether it was five albums. I didn't know ahead of time that there would be no singles, no visuals. I didn't know none of that. But I knew it was going to be the five-album thing, [Kanye] wanted [my album] to be last, you know, the biggest. That's the way they sauced it up.”
:huh:

giphy.gif

you must've gotten laid off from the GOOD music street team
Nah but it is what it is. Since it debuted to lukewarm reviews she been blaming the label and roll out.

Which has some truth but at the same time, she know she was thirsty for music to drop so she sang some cringe worthy shit. She allowed some cringeworthy beats. She allowed the theme of elevator music to be released.

I like her music but she in a weird space. She seen as to young for really old soulful music but she also to old for young dumb dumb r&b music. Imo

Still a good album

Glad she just letting the music speak and not complaining

Still a damn good outside of WTP

Can listen to this on repeat for hours

Back