Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tessa Thompson Will Be 1st LGBTQ Marvel SuperHero

I don't hide gay shit from none of my kids. I don't believe homosexuality in the media turns kids gay. It might cause already gay kids to be more comfortable coming out and I think that's really what homophobic parents are afraid of. They'd rather their kid pretend to be straight than be who they truly are. That's not love.

Honestly I don't see what's the point of announcing she's an LGBTDFQWXZA34 character...other than Marvel trying to get fans from the LGBTEECMMGS&* community.

They already had those fans if that was their goal.

Rofl at this thread. I could careless if a character is gay or lez but I personally cannot take them serious. Especially when its a gay man. Its just funny to me and takes me out of the scene like that Curtis shit from Arrow. Those scenes were not believable and felt forced. Most of the actors playing gay are straight in real life so its not authentic and you can tell. Either way I have no interest is malw gay characters but I am ok with females, especially if they kiss.

Honestly I don't see what's the point of announcing she's an LGBTDFQWXZA34 character...other than Marvel trying to get fans from the LGBTEECMMGS&* community.

They already had those fans if that was their goal.
Gay is the "IN" thing now and they are using it as marketing. From a business side it gets headlines. Who is interested in a Valkyrie movie or show? I am not. The topic remains contraversal though this is not the first time LGBQT has been pushed but as you see this thread is doing numbers from both sides of the argument. So it is working to promote the movie or show. I don't even know which it is.

Last edited:
Back