Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tessa Thompson Will Be 1st LGBTQ Marvel SuperHero

1. They would make their faggot character a minority smh oh well​
  2. When they announced antman getting a stand alone movie, was part of the presser that he was a straight male? Y tf is this an announcement?!​
  3. This bitch calling herself a king might be the most annoying shit about this. Tf is wrong with being a queen? I blame nicki dumbass 4 this.​
  4. I ain't paying to see this shit! On my chik fil a swag.​

I see nothing wrong with pushing agendas.

I only see it as a problem if it's done using shitty writing.

lol folks really mad about this shit tho?

As long as there's a good story I really dont give a fuck what the characters sexual preference is. It doesn't matter to me at all. Doest add or subtract from the story to me.....its just another plot point. *shrugs*

Yall act like marvel/disney is gonna randomly start putting in full-blown sex scenes in their films.. lol chill tf out

1. They would make their faggot character a minority smh oh well​
  2. When they announced antman getting a stand alone movie, was part of the presser that he was a straight male? Y tf is this an announcement?!​
  3. This bitch calling herself a king might be the most annoying shit about this. Tf is wrong with being a queen? I blame nicki dumbass 4 this.​
  4. I ain't paying to see this shit! On my chik fil a swag.​

How are lesbians faggots?

Are you merely pretending to be retarded?

Nigga please if your child whole sexuality change due to tv then your influence ain’t shit. Disney never made nobody gay. Just because you can’t talk shit about gays without a confrontation does not mean it’s gonna make you gay. Shit what made you straight?

God forbid gay niggas and bitches wana see somebody they can relate to onscreen lol.

Ppl only pull this 'agenda' argument when it's something they dont like. When the wire and the Sopranos were on none of yall were complaining about a drug and mafia agenda.

Keep in mind we let R Kelly agenda do whatever it wanted. Every track about underage girls but niggas excuse that. 2 niggas kissing God forbid.

God forbid gay niggas and bitches wana see somebody they can relate to onscreen lol.

Ppl only pull this 'agenda' argument when it's something they dont like. When the wire and the Sopranos were on none of yall were complaining about a drug and mafia agenda.

Wasn't Sonja Sohn coke head ass("allegedly" lmao) a lesbian in The Wire as well? Aint hear a peep from niggas talking bout an agenda back then lol

I'm not mad at it. I do think for homosexuality, trans, etc. to be accepted they need to stop making it such a big deal. When you purposely put that out there you are encouraging a response from the homophobes.

Just let her be bi. Do whatever you'll have her do in that lane and let it be. It's not like race where it's obvious they're different.

Back