Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tessa Thompson Will Be 1st LGBTQ Marvel SuperHero

As long as they don't have the movie revolving around that shit. I don't give a fuck about the sexual orientation of real people let alone imaginary people. Just don't bog the story down trying to shoehorn gay shit into it. I hate that.

What movie have you seen recently that shoehorned a character being gay over the plot? Just running with stuff

i mean...

screen_shot_2018_04_10_at_12.32.38_pm.jpg
thats art you uncouth nignog

What movie have you seen recently that shoehorned a character being gay over the plot? Just running with stuff
the viper episode of Black Mirror
the entire season of "what/if" on netflix

is this just for movies or you talking tv as well?

My thing is people act like gay characters just gonna change the movies to gay love stories or promoting agendas. People be so up an arms. Oh a female warrior being gay is far fetched?

As a homo can you pretend to have any decency and not attempt to brainwash the youth. This isn’t normal behavior

As a homo can you pretend to have any decency and not attempt to brainwash the youth. This isn’t normal behavior

Seeing gay people won’t brainwash the youth. In the 90s we saw murders on tv often but it’s less shootings today’s that the 90s. Y’all niggas don’t use common sense. Just copying what white conservatives say and rolling with it. Same arguments were made against outside dating. Grow up pussy

Seeing gay people won’t brainwash the youth. In the 90s we saw murders on tv often but it’s less shootings today’s that the 90s. Y’all niggas don’t use common sense. Just copying what white conservatives say and rolling with it. Same arguments were made against outside dating. Grow up pussy
There’s more gay shit in media. We have an entire reality show dedicated to a teenage going under a knife to become a sheman. U think this has no effect on the youth? These kids talking bout being gender neutral or knowing they were born the wrong sex just happened huh

The last Star Trek, and what am I running with? As said as long as they don't do that it's fine. In other words my point was that this wasn't a big deal.

Dont see the issue. She was cool in creed and in these movies what's the beef.

Niggas acting like there's really that much black female actresses to choose from
Lol yea it’s impossible to find a black actress that can actually act in any major USA city. We only have this faggot pushing ugly hoe

Seeing that there is barely a handful of them at Hollywoods disposal. I still dont see the problem

Good actress who has a good agent...

n marvel has done grabbed up all the good black actresses for their universal minus taraji P.

So..u dont like her then dont go support her movies...one extra ticket for them Thor joints...

Thkx nig.

Wasnt talking about him..even though that's that white boy humor that Reynolds does a lot. But

"Mega sonic teen" was lesbian and had a girlfriend in deadpool 2.

Oh yea. They was a side note

A entire movie of that with the main character would be lame.

I like do the roll though.

Back