Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Just told that maple leaf I'm trying to get rid of subscriptions

His recommendation? Another subscription

Sorry I read it as you were looking to cancel cable subscription.

I'm tired.

Why you asking questions you have the answer to tho.

sooooooooooooooo

i watched this yesterday (long story that im not telling so dont ask)

i have so many thoughts

its definitely not higher than a 5, but it wasnt butt crumbs either

I will say the third act made up for the lackluster 1st act and a slightly above meh 2nd act.

This movie left more questions than answers but in a bad way. Some glaring plot holes that i think you can find in pretty much any movie like this, but i dont wanna nitpick the film to death. It's listed at 2hrs but never felt like it at any point, so there's that.

Im not as hard on TP like black twitter is. Idk what goes on when he writes these movies or why his subject matter is the way it is, but he is telling stories that just wont simply get told in Hollywood about the black community. Now, i will say, if this were a white film, it would get viewed differently imo. It would still be no higher than a 5 but the criticism wouldnt be the same for the white producer/writer/director

would i recommend it? Probably not. If you got a buncha other shit to watch, watch that first. Fellas, if the sig other wants you to watch it, do it so you can bring it up the next time you wanna do some shit without her or see something you wanna see that she really don't wanna lol

sooooooooooooooo

i watched this yesterday (long story that im not telling so dont ask)

i have so many thoughts

its definitely not higher than a 5, but it wasnt butt crumbs either

I will say the third act made up for the lackluster 1st act and a slightly above meh 2nd act.

This movie left more questions than answers but in a bad way. Some glaring plot holes that i think you can find in pretty much any movie like this, but i dont wanna nitpick the film to death. It's listed at 2hrs but never felt like it at any point, so there's that.

Im not as hard on TP like black twitter is. Idk what goes on when he writes these movies or why his subject matter is the way it is, but he is telling stories that just wont simply get told in Hollywood about the black community. Now, i will say, if this were a white film, it would get viewed differently imo. It would still be no higher than a 5 but the criticism wouldnt be the same for the white producer/writer/director

would i recommend it? Probably not. If you got a buncha other shit to watch, watch that first. Fellas, if the sig other wants you to watch it, do it so you can bring it up the next time you wanna do some shit without her or see something you wanna see that she really don't wanna lol

"It's not that bad, but it's not that good, like it's long but it don't feel like it, I wonder what tp is thinking about when he writes this shit? Like it wouldn't be as bad if he were white but its still bad.I'll give it a 5 out 10, like its not bad but I wouldn't watch it... unless your girl wanna see it but she don't."

Get a coffee and shut the fuck up bro.
Y'all just write anything and click post.

"It's not that bad, but it's not that good, like it's long but it don't feel like it, I wonder what tp is thinking about when he writes this shit? Like it wouldn't be as bad if he were white but its still bad.I'll give it a 5 out 10, like its not bad but I wouldn't watch it... unless your girl wanna see it but she don't."

Get a coffee and shut the fuck up bro.
Y'all just write anything and click post.
well, Freeman, what exactly didnt you like about my review

this my thing. The easy thing to do is just write off TP yet AGAIN

the movie didnt suck. I've seen some bad ones. But while it didnt flat out suck, it really wasnt that great either. Maybe a $5 bargain bin DVD kinda movie

We've all seen them, but my post was a couple different issues combined into one

My TL this weekend was full of the TP hate brigade and i just dont get the hate. I might not watch all of his projects, but occasionally, i'll give one a shot

P.S. Watch ya tone

Back