Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Someone let me know if this shit hit.
It's solid, dude ain't right but you can't quite figure out how until the end because of a little twist. Ma did a good job and you understand her but luce makes her come off as crazy by outsmarting her. The ending leaves something to be desired but nonetheless its not a bad watch

Question for yall.....

Why is it that cinema will pull different sources for movies from one device to the next or one connection to the next?

I can connect cinema from my phone on my wifi and use the data and receive different sources but if I also use my firestick it will pull different sources from both of the results from my phone but they're literally within feet of each other.

Here's some pics with the examples when trying to pull up Power

20191103_174754.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-174714_CinemaHD v2.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-174602_CinemaHD v2.jpg

tehhhnor.gif

Awwww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I’m putting cases on all you bitches! Huh. You think you can ignore me @Maywood @Cain @Inori @AP21 @Jake! You think you can do this to me?! You motherfuckers will be watching movies in AMC theaters when I get finished with you! Hulu, nigga. 23 hour lockdown! I’m the man up in this piece! You’ll never see the light of…..who the fuck do you think you’re fucking with by ignoring me? I’m the goat, I run shit around here. You just leach here! Yeah, that’s right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away, ’cause I’m gonna burn this motherfucker down. @Goldie ain’t got shit on me! That’s right, that’s right. Shit, I don’t, fuck. I’m winning anyway, I’m winning… I’m winning any motherfucking way. I can’t lose. Yeah, you can ban me, but you can’t kill me.

but 4real, answer my question above cause a nigga confused by it

I honestly don't know what you're asking fam lol

I assumed someone else would and answer by now
My bad @AP21, I was just trying to find out why the results were different on cinema and got in my feelings a little bit and got out of line. Can you forgive me and just shake my hand? But you know what?

SmartSelect_20191103-232133_Samsung Internet.gif

Ignore me? I hate yo ass, you're the uber driver that took my money. I'm on schizophrenia mutha fucka

SmartSelect_20191103-232947_Samsung Internet.gif

Question for yall.....

Why is it that cinema will pull different sources for movies from one device to the next or one connection to the next?

I can connect cinema from my phone on my wifi and use the data and receive different sources but if I also use my firestick it will pull different sources from both of the results from my phone but they're literally within feet of each other.

Here's some pics with the examples when trying to pull up Power

View attachment 185752

View attachment 185753

View attachment 185754
I believe it has something to do with the power of whatever device you're using. I've got firesticks on my living room And bedroom tv and both a firestick and nvidia shield hooked up to my movie room TV. The nvidia gets more( better quality) links than the firesticks. And again I have both devices on 1 TV. Only thing I can come up with is the better processor gets better links . Shield gets more than the firesticks and firesticks get more than my phone

I believe it has something to do with the power of whatever device you're using. I've got firesticks on my living room And bedroom tv and both a firestick and nvidia shield hooked up to my movie room TV. The nvidia gets more( better quality) links than the firesticks. And again I have both devices on 1 TV. Only thing I can come up with is the better processor gets better links . Shield gets more than the firesticks and firesticks get more than my phone
A million goats fam. I knew I wasn't trippin and that's better then anything I could come up with. I was ready to hurt one of these niggas in here but you saved a life today. I thank God for you bro

View attachment 185826

Awwww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I’m putting cases on all you bitches! Huh. You think you can ignore me @Maywood @Cain @Inori @AP21 @Jake! You think you can do this to me?! You motherfuckers will be watching movies in AMC theaters when I get finished with you! Hulu, nigga. 23 hour lockdown! I’m the man up in this piece! You’ll never see the light of…..who the fuck do you think you’re fucking with by ignoring me? I’m the goat, I run shit around here. You just leach here! Yeah, that’s right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away, ’cause I’m gonna burn this motherfucker down. @Goldie ain’t got shit on me! That’s right, that’s right. Shit, I don’t, fuck. I’m winning anyway, I’m winning… I’m winning any motherfucking way. I can’t lose. Yeah, you can ban me, but you can’t kill me.

but 4real, answer my question above cause a nigga confused by it

Easy answer spend $40 on a chromecast and use the phone method. It's just easier. And theres more power between your phone and the chromecast together.

Either way. Really not much difference between hq-360-720p. 1080p and 4k is where you see the difference.

Just find a source that works g.

Back