Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

i think all the juice from cinema is gone

mom starting to have issues with one of her sticks

trying to find something else to put on it

might look into this
Reboot her Whole Joint & Start over , There Should be an Update to ya Firestick as an Whole ,No matter what Brand generation U have.

Funny this Is I'll be updating My Parents Joints later this evening .
Matter of fact I been rocking w/dude lately

Reboot her Whole Joint & Start over , There Should be an Update to ya Firestick as an Whole ,No matter what Brand generation U have.

Funny this Is I'll be updating My Parents Joints later this evening .
Matter of fact I been rocking w/dude lately

whats crazy is, she had two tv's on at the same time, one was working perfectly
so you think a firstick update should fix it or do you recommend going back to titanium

I would just Reboot/Update the whole Joint Reset It In the settings Menu & follow the Youtube video also Play ya Movies & Video @ 480 speed wise depending on how great ya Wi-Fi Is

I would just Reboot/Update the whole Joint Reset It In the settings Menu & follow the Youtube video also Play ya Movies & Video @ 480 speed wise depending on how great ya Wi-Fi Is
aight...wil report back

Are the majority of yall using Firestick/FireCube joints? Anyone else using other Android Tv boxes?

I'm rocking with the Nvidia Shield but was looking for something that wasn't a SHIELD, but isn't associated with Amazon Fire devices either

i think all the juice from cinema is gone

mom starting to have issues with one of her sticks

trying to find something else to put on it

might look into this
I use Cinema regularly. But there is a fake one out there that doesn't update, make sure you are getting the right one.

I use Cinema regularly. But there is a fake one out there that doesn't update, make sure you are getting the right one.
iirc, this was the og one, but for some reason it was freezing badly yesterday

Are the majority of yall using Firestick/FireCube joints? Anyone else using other Android Tv boxes?

I'm rocking with the Nvidia Shield but was looking for something that wasn't a SHIELD, but isn't associated with Amazon Fire devices either
Been using This for the Last 6 Months
Amazon Fire TV 4K
Got em on both my Tv's .Just found out It was Discontinued

Back