Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

428bedc36b88ed3d965f743aa917030a.jpg

if it aint HD....DONT MENTION IT!!!

We not with the Cam versions of anything!!

There is NO such thing as a "good" cam version

If you cant follow those rules, you don't deserve to be gang!!

No such thing as a good cam.

@AP21 with @Maywood blessing I'd like you to kindly get these niggas tf outta here. This shit ain't gang.

View attachment 128425
if it aint HD....DONT MENTION IT!!!

We not with the Cam versions of anything!!

There is NO such thing as a "good" cam version

If you cant follow those rules, you don't deserve to be gang!!

Gentlemen this is what Terrarium and any other streaming application are about. No one really streams a 2GB movie on firesticks because they don't want the attention from their ISP. I usually stream 720 HD or 500MB file size... and for the record the 500MB file size for End Game is clear and the 2GB is trash. This is usually the case with movies that are still in the theater. Don't stick ya nose up at ppl who want to stream bootlegs... at least it's free now and that's gang

Gentlemen this is what Terrarium and any other streaming application are about. No one really streams a 2GB movie on firesticks because they don't want the attention from their ISP. I usually stream 720 HD or 500MB file size... and for the record the 500MB file size for End Game is clear and the 2GB is trash. This is usually the case with movies that are still in the theater. Don't stick ya nose up at ppl who want to stream bootlegs... at least it's free now and that's gang

Man hell nah...

giphy (92).gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26621-1432054921-5 (2).gif

man shotta, i know you be out the country and shit brah, but this is a hard no for me dawg

i got my tickets for tonight...i aint trying to strain my already poor eyes looking at a cam version

I'm well aware that these movie files are compressed, however, a shitty version is still a shitty version

I will be in my reclined seat later on tonight enjoying this in all the Dolby Surround i can stand. You not gonna get that same experience on no laptop fam

stop it lol

I seen the screens... NOPE.

lol I could see if you already seen the film in the theatre and wanted to check a particular part again.. but watching a film like this for the first time in such a poor quality? Nah

it aint even TC quality.....
:host:

Back