Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

About Downsizing, no movie details, but just in case

Saw downsizing on a damn good cam copy. It's less sci-fi than I thought it would be. Honestly, they could have made the same points in the movie without the downsizing element.

Last edited:
I've noticed that the play with subtitle feature no longer works.
Anybody have any solutions?

Hey I switched over to MX player like the fellas suggested last week I watch alot of movies w/Subtitles also...Try that

Last edited:
Decent Joints out ,I know a few of you were waiting on Downsizing....

v1.bTsxMjU4NDE3MjtqOzE3NjA1OzEyMDA7MTkxODsyOTkz

2803398_Murder_on_the_Orient_Express_2017.jpg

2807577_Mollys_Game_2018.jpg
Gang

Mobdro is cool, but I use another app for live tv. Go to uktvnow.net then click on download, then click on the appropriate link. It provides one for Android phones & tablets, and another for Fire TV & FireSticks. It has almost every channel that cable & satellite does w/ smooth playback (@ least for me, but I have AT&T Fiber Gigapower). Quality isn't 1080p or anything, but it's decent.

If you need the hook up for sports download Google Chrome on your Fire TV. This link tells you how to do it using the downloader app (https://troypoint.com/how-to-install-browser-on-fire-tv-or-stick/).

After you download Chrome you'll need to download the Mouse Toggle app from the Amazon store. It allows you to use the Fire TV remote lime a mouse. It cost $2.99. After that open up Chrome and go to this website:

sportsarefree.xyz

It has HD streams of any pro sports (NBA, NFL, MLB, NIL, etc.)

sportsarefree.xyz

About Downsizing, no movie details, but just in case

Saw downsizing on a damn good cam copy. It's less sci-fi than I thought it would be. Honestly, they could have made the same points in the movie without the downsizing element.

Watched last night. Begining was dope but everything went downhill after the asian lady shows up

Back