Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Real-Debrid acting up for anyone else?

I thought Cinema was fucked up and uninstalled and tried to reinstall only to try to get onto real-debrid after the fact and got an error/maintenance message from them

Real-Debrid acting up for anyone else?

I thought Cinema was fucked up and uninstalled and tried to reinstall only to try to get onto real-debrid after the fact and got an error/maintenance message from them

I was just watching the conjuring before this nets/bucks game. No problems.

Overall the amount of good working links has been less and less lately tho sometimes I gotta hit 4-5 links before finding one that's working with sound and or video. Thats the issue I been having for a lil while now. 4k links never work for me. 1080p links hit or miss.

I was just watching the conjuring before this nets/bucks game. No problems.

Overall the amount of good working links has been less and less lately tho sometimes I gotta hit 4-5 links before finding one that's working with sound and or video. Thats the issue I been having for a lil while now. 4k links never work for me. 1080p links hit or miss.

Might be a regional thing. On Cinema I noticed i wasnt getting the color/premium links so after some troubleshooting and trying to relog back into real-debrid from cinema with no luck I went straight to the real debrid site and saw this

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 9.20.10 PM.jpg

I have noticed with the super HD joints... if you have a sound system or speakers.. Cinema acts kinda funny on audio with the 4k super hd joints. Cant turn up the volume from the tv on those joints its gotta be from the sound system/speakers. I havent noticed a decrease in premium links tho... damn

Might be a regional thing. On Cinema I noticed i wasnt getting the color/premium links so after some troubleshooting and trying to relog back into real-debrid from cinema with no luck I went straight to the real debrid site and saw this

View attachment 552688

I have noticed with the super HD joints... if you have a sound system or speakers.. Cinema acts kinda funny on audio with the 4k super hd joints. Cant turn up the volume from the tv on those joints its gotta be from the sound system/speakers. I havent noticed a decrease in premium links tho... damn

Yeah sometimes theres no sound at all or I gotta turn my tv and chromecast volume all the way up.

Still worth the price tho.

Marvel Studios' Loki Disney Plus TV Show Season 1 Poster
Tom Hiddleston Reaction GIF

Back