Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Goddamn Shame
Golden State Warriors Smh GIF by NBA

cut moms some slack.. lol you hooked her up with real-debrid too or nah?

And get her one of those chromecast with google tv joints... I like them much better than the firestick joints and she wont have to use her laptop.. I posted about it like 2 pages back. Get moms right @AP21 lol
Man

She called me today asking me if I did something to her tv. I told her no.

Her cable wasn't showing

She called again, I told her the same thing. Come to find out, the tv is on its last legs. I proposed that as a solution but she wasn't trying to hear that lol

No real debrid for her b

Sidenote: do any of yall have a tv with the android os built in?

I'm not in the market for a new tv but I saw the main operating systems were either Roku, Android, Fire and whatever it is that Samsung has.. I think its called Tizen.

Was wondering for the tvs that had the Android OS if you could install Cinema, Cyberflix, Dreamtv etc... that would get rid of the need for a tv box, firestick or chromecast if you could just install it on the tv. Plus alot of the new tvs come with casting tech on it anyway as well

Sidenote: do any of yall have a tv with the android os built in?

I'm not in the market for a new tv but I saw the main operating systems were either Roku, Android, Fire and whatever it is that Samsung has.. I think its called Tizen.

Was wondering for the tvs that had the Android OS if you could install Cinema, Cyberflix, Dreamtv etc... that would get rid of the need for a tv box, firestick or chromecast if you could just install it on the tv. Plus alot of the new tvs come with casting tech on it anyway as well

Yes, my ex bought a android based tv and I set up all the apps on it. Love it! When it's time for me to upgrade tvs I'm getting an android or fire based one to eliminate the need for a box.

What's everyone running these days

Mom's got a new firestick and cinema was the go to. Now it's tripping

I didn't use cinema or my chromecast for months up until this weekend. Plugged the chromecast back in, updated cinema, re upped my real debrid. Everything worked without a hitch.

Watched ww84, Greenland, midnight sky, and the honest thief no problem. Yall gonna stop bullshitting with those fire sticks.

Back