Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Anyone watch that Bill & Ted? The trailer looked awful lol
I did and pretty much stopped watching 20mins in. It just played on in the backround while more interesting tasks were attended to.

I should have watched it with my 8yr old. Seemed more in his lane.

Decent flick if you're into chess, it's a lot like Coach Carter, sunset park and those types of movies but an ok watch if you can't find shit else.

colm-geoghegan-critical-thinking-comp-3-low-res-new.jpg

giphy.gif
Hmph.Aint been in here in a while. Am I still unwelcomed @Maywood ??

I did like how they attempted you do actual martial arts.

Just remembered some bullshit. How the hell you got Donnie Yen the goat in the movie and he not get busy? Or did I doze on that part?

New Mulan is just trash. I didn't even finish it myself. The girl playing Mulan had an underwhelming presence and performance.

My house loved it

My 5yr old gave it a standing ovation when credits rolled lol

I think its the best live action disney so far

I think it scored so low bc of what she said about supporting Hong Kong police.
Yea i was looking for info on how much money it made but all the news was about a boycott bcuz the credits thanked a certain police force they beefin wit idk

Sounded messy

Was a good film so its a shame

Yeah. I watched it late last night. Definitely not as bad as the ratings it got.
I didn't like how she turned back to mulan so quick and all of a sudden had lipstick on lol. That was stupid, and the witch lady goong all the way over there and getting killed instead of just murking duke, but you gotta remember it was a remake, still... no mushu and no my reflection ballad kinda hurt my soul but whatever.
I was entertained.

6.8/10

Back