Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

I love my mama but I don't like keep having to update her firestick lol

I'm trying to convince her to get a Chromecast

This one firestick she has keeps running low on storage. No matter what I delete, it still fucks up

I'm going a factory reset now. If this don't work, idk what to tell her

I love my mama but I don't like keep having to update her firestick lol

I'm trying to convince her to get a Chromecast

This one firestick she has keeps running low on storage. No matter what I delete, it still fucks up

I'm going a factory reset now. If this don't work, idk what to tell her

Get her one of these joints
Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 3.09.33 PM.jpg

Get her one of these joints
View attachment 298828
So I did a factory reset and brah

That shit cleared up over half of the memory that was on there

When I was at her house, I deleted all the shit it would let me but I had a feeling something wasn't right

I can't prove it but I think my nephew downloaded some shows or something. That's the only thing I can think of that will use that kinda space but it didn't show up for me when I was looking for shit to delete.

This shit working smooth af now

When I was at her house, I deleted all the shit it would let me but I had a feeling something wasn't right

I can't prove it but I think my nephew downloaded some shows or something. That's the only thing I can think of that will use that kinda space but it didn't show up for me when I was looking for shit to delete.

Did you clear the cache before you deleted the apps? Sometimes that'll still have the storage jacked up

Next time use the Downloader app to see saved files that dont show up under apps.

Like you said, there were probably files downloaded that you couldn't see, Downloader lets you see and delete them.

movieposter.webp

yooooooooo this shit was AAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

like it didnt make no fucking sense

Yeah. It was one of those movies that was easy to follow but not understand if that makes any sense. Like my attention never wavered but there was some shit that needed entire explanations it seems they had no intention on giving lol. Acting was good tho. I'll give em that. Never seen kevin bacon in something and came away saying he's trash.

Yeah. It was one of those movies that was easy to follow but not understand if that makes any sense. Like my attention never wavered but there was some shit that needed entire explanations it seems they had no intention on giving lol. Acting was good tho. I'll give em that. Never seen kevin bacon in something and came away saying he's trash.
he did this for the bag for sure

this movie was just sloppy

the "reveal" imo was weak

then i had just watched Black and Blue before this

double ass day for movies for me

Back