Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

I keep telling yall, if you got an android just get a chromecast and run the shit off your phone. Or if you don't got a android run it off your laptop.

Can you text and browse apps like IG/twitter while using Chromecast to stream movies/TV without it being on screen too? Or do I have to pause whatever video Im watching to do that?

Can you text and browse apps like IG/twitter while using Chromecast to stream movies/TV without it being on screen too? Or do I have to pause whatever video Im watching to do that?
it will only display the tab you are broadcasting

so in short, yes you can watch tv, switch to another tab and do whatever it is you gonna do

Yeah it works completely in the background. Chromecast basically creates a router for your wifi that you or whoever is connected to can cast to your tv.

So any app or site that has this symbol...
main-qimg-65a65a0ed9cf179ba9c02696def54beb.png
Can be cast to your tv through chromecast. You can also download apps like localcast or allcast to cast any downloaded movies or music that are on your phone or pc.

I pretty much don't even use my laptop anymore because of chromecast. I just do everything on my phone. Windows 10 is wild trash.

Only downside is anyone connected to your wifi can cast shit so if someone hits the cast button by accident that can be annoying.

Chromecast built in? That's dope gonna have to check that one out.

Yeah that shits been dope! I had a nvidia shield for a while but I dont play games like that so I was just looking for most of those features without the SHIELD price tag. That MiBox joint is pretty close in price point to the chrome cast as well but you can do more with it and has less restrictions than a firestick

Never heard of it but from its website it looks like the most legit iptv I've seen so far. Niggas even got customer service.

Back