Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Tennessee lawmakers propose bill to allow fathers to stop an abortion

I dunno. Forcing a woman to have a kid could bring SO many complications. I guarantee some women will try to hurt that child inside them out of protest of this.

I think it’s time to enact the Chappelle plan:

If a woman decides to have a baby against the man’s will, the man should be able to opt out of parental rights and not have to pay child support.

“If you can kill this muthafucka, I can at least abandon it.”

That ain’t gonna work niggas do that now anyway so how that changing anything

Aside from the obvious negative of forcin' women to go thru pregnancy and the bs that goes with it then givin' birth, what if she decides to keep the baby after? Do we Snatch it from her?

What if she has medical complications?

What she thinks fuck it the kids not line and drinks and smokes?

What if she loses the baby due to her negligence is she criminally liable

What if the pregnancy is bad and she can't have kids after?

This is so fuckin' ridiculous there's a reason we don't currently force women to have children they don't want. Sometimes a woman will abort a kid a dad wanted. It is what it is
Lmao @ niggas sayin' it's about time god damn smh

Aside from the obvious negative of forcin' women to go thru pregnancy and the bs that goes with it then givin' birth, what if she decides to keep the baby after? Do we Snatch it from her?

This is so fuckin' ridiculous there's a reason we don't currently force women to have children they don't want. Sometimes a woman will abort a kid a dad wanted. It is what it is
Well lookie here.

this nigga got the nerve to be asking questions.

ain’t this some shit

Yeah bro notice the questions I'm askin' are makin' the point that this is a stupid idea. I'm not askin' irrelevant questions or questions to which the answers are either clearly apparent or readily available... Unlike someone else

He definitely does that often. And you raise some good points this shit ain’t gonna work

Yeah bro notice the questions I'm askin' are makin' the point that this is a stupid idea. I'm not askin' irrelevant questions or questions to which the answers are either clearly apparent or readily available... Unlike someone else
Trash response.

you assuming people think like you are try to make the same points as you.

you a nigga who when he don’t agree don’t want to understand nor want clarity.

ok but yet you be in debate every page. Because again communication ability is lacking and you fail to change it. But anyway back on topic this law is stupid
Your mind ain’t mine and you still don’t get it.

it’s actually funny at this point.

No I know that already. You just have this thing where you get upset folks don’t understand poorly communicated viewpoints. You know this but you’re too prideful and stop deflecting

No I know that already. You just have this thing where you get upset folks don’t understand poorly communicated viewpoints. You know this but you’re too prideful and stop deflecting
Says the great communicator.

cut it out

Trash response.

you assuming people think like you are try to make the same points as you.

you a nigga who when he don’t agree don’t want to understand nor want clarity.

No. I kno' the answers to the questions I'm askin' will make the point that this is a bad idea. That's why I asked them, for that very specific reason.

What are you even talkin' about?

She don’t have to tell him the pregnancy even happened

And this may be controversial but I think birth makes a father, I wouldn’t even use the word father yet

Well unfortunately this here isn't a fool-proof measure.

C'mon though. By that logic, the pregnant female isn't a mother either. So in other words, no one bears responsibility for the baby 'til childbirth.

Last edited:
This is interesting. Going to cause some big problems and could be a distraction for some other shit they trying to pull

No one is forcing chicks to have unprotected sex if they don't want a child either. If I've been able to do it (not play a part in unwanted pregnancy), sure they can too.

Damn right, she should be liable.. that's what neglience is. You fucked up, in this case, a life. Typically that means there'll be serious consequences.

All these unhealthy practices that women do whilst pregnant, if proven, there should be charges held against them in court. Regardless of whether they want the child or in this scenario.

If she can't have kids afterwards, it's not down to that man's semen. Just an unfortunate circumstance, that still could have occurred whenever she was ready to go through childbirth or maybe even worse, as a result of an abortion.

Now she can be grateful and try to have a relationship with the child. I know my aunt is.

Last edited:
No one is forcing chicks to have unprotected sex if they don't want a child either. If I've been able to do it (not play a part in unwanted pregnancy), sure they can too.

Damn right, she should be liable.. that's what neglience is. You fucked up, in this case, a life. Typically that means there'll be serious consequences.

All these unhealthy practices that women do whilst pregnant, if proven, there should be charges held against them in court. Regardless of whether they want the child or in this scenario.

If she can't have kids afterwards, it's not down to that man's semen. Just an unfortunate circumstance, that still could have occurred whenever she was ready to go through childbirth or maybe even worse, as a result of an abortion.

Now she can be grateful and try to have a relationship with the child. I know my aunt is.

I don’t think none of these points will stand legally

Back