Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Tennessee lawmakers propose bill to allow fathers to stop an abortion

As a man you should be ashamed to make this comment. Unless you have no kids or didn’t/dont raise your kids.

Feel how you want

I love the hell out my daughter and take care of her everyday, but I had no idea what “father“ felt like till I laid eyes on her. Not ashamed at all.

If the law passes, it just means a man would have to CLAIM paternity to stop an abortion. Can’t prove it until after birth.

If the law passes, it just means a man would have to CLAIM paternity to stop an abortion. Can’t prove it until after birth.

which means this law is weird as hell. But they can do pre natal dna tests but it can be more dangerous. So it’s gonna be niggas telling chick keep the baby but can’t get the test till after then the baby born and now what he gets off free because he forced the issue?

At the same time tho, I can’t imagine someone telling me what to do with my body as far as carrying a kid.

Speak your mind nigga.. What am I supposed to take from that.

I used your logic for both parties.. or do you think only the female is responsible for childbirth?

I’m allowing that what you said may be true, I just don’t know how it changes anything

I’m allowing that what you said may be true, I just don’t know how it changes anything
Lol 'may be true'.. there's no may be true, it is.

Origin of the word 'sperm', sheds light on the significant role a male plays in the process of child being conceived.

The bill is proof of it's impact, as it clearly considers and values the man's role in the process. However, there are other factors (some already mentioned in this thread) that will be into consideration too.

Whether it's passed (which I doubt) or not, at least some people in Tennessee is trying to shake some better judgment and discipline into their women, and men for that matter... Don't procreate if creation is not desired. Simple.

Wow. We went from trying to finesse and convincing women to get abortions to now passing laws to make sure that they keep the baby.

What a character arc.

Back