Welcome To aBlackWeb

I feel like it was purposely confusing.....

But do much it got annoying....

First you're like "oh shit!"
Then you're like " okay, that's cool I guess"
And eventually " this shit getting dumb now"

They should have kept it at the "oh shit" level

I feel like it was purposely confusing.....

But do much it got annoying....

First you're like "oh shit!"
Then you're like " okay, that's cool I guess"
And eventually " this shit getting dumb now"

They should have kept it at the "oh shit" level

I still dont understand it

this is gonna require another watch from me but i liked it

im always down for some sorta time/space travel type shit

Smh, y’all still don’t get it.

Aight, boom. So the end is the beginning is the end, like a big ol’ cycle right.

So when Denzel’s son is in the beginning, his future self goes through this time tunnel right, and ends up in the past where he tries to shoot his self only he doesn’t know it’s his self.

That bullet then time travels in reverse which is why you see all those bullets going backwards, see? But reverse time travel is just regular time right, which is why people in the present keep getting shot by those bullets.

At the end Twilight dude uses all this time travel knowledge to save Denzel’s son by getting killed by the bad guy but not before he kills the bad guy himself.

See the cycle theme again? The whole movie is just about time cycles and if you can understand that you can understand the movie.

14065D3E-0178-4E33-957C-B4FDD57B5A8D.gif

Smh, y’all still don’t get it.

Aight, boom. So the end is the beginning is the end, like a big ol’ cycle right.

So when Denzel’s son is in the beginning, his future self goes through this time tunnel right, and ends up in the past where he tries to shoot his self only he doesn’t know it’s his self.

That bullet then time travels in reverse which is why you see all those bullets going backwards, see? But reverse time travel is just regular time right, which is why people in the present keep getting shot by those bullets.

At the end Twilight dude uses all this time travel knowledge to save Denzel’s son by getting killed by the bad guy but not before he kills the bad guy himself.

See the cycle theme again? The whole movie is just about time cycles and if you can understand that you can understand the movie.

View attachment 528471

well now you ruined it LMAO!!!!

Back