Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Tekken: Bloodline

Im in. Im glad they are going with jin instead of his father. They already did a movie with this father. That anime wasnt bad but felt rushed. First time they brought in ogre. So this starts at tekken 3 it looks like.

I dont think I've played tekken since tekken 3, but I used to love beating those games with every character and watching their little end game scenes. Was kind of familiar with every character but its been so long I only really remember heihachi, jin, yonimishu, and that jaguar faced fuck.

Animation is the best format for fighting video game movies. Mk legends should be a series not just feature films that way they can go deep and to more with the ip.

It was meh. Though they followed the story of the game, They didnt really tell the story that well. Felt rushed. They kind of expect the viewers to have played the early games to know the full story.

It was cool. I like how they incorporated elements of the game like the punches. Was lookin forward to episodes of the other characters. Instead they just skipped over them.

I didn't understand some choices made. Like why was Leroy in it at all. The movie followed Tekken 3. Leroy didn't pop up until Tekken 7. They could have just used Eddy.

I didn't understand some choices made. Like why was Leroy in it at all. The movie followed Tekken 3. Leroy didn't pop up until Tekken 7. They could have just used Eddy.
Leroy though cool was weird lol as there's no way he should be popping up now. They could've easily used Law or even Yoshimistu for that.

I agree that some of the characters shoulda been utilized differently. They coulda had Wang play Leroy's role.

But overall it was solid. If i could compareit to anything, it would be season 1 of Castlevania. Really short, but introduces us to the primary characters with a good amount of action. While some liberties were taken, the overall plot remaines intact.

Back