Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

A rapper in Tekashi69′s entourage pleaded guilty Monday to his role in a dangerous attempt to settle a hip-hop beef by shooting at a rival in front of a Times Square hotel.

Kintea “Kooda B” McKenzie said he accepted money from Tekashi and then arranged for a shot to be fired at rapper Chief Keef before sunrise on June 2, 2018. No one was injured in the shooting, which came as Tekashi and Chief Keef waged a war of words over social media.

McKenzie “organized” the effort, according to prosecutors who only described Chief Keef in papers as a rival gang member. Under his plea deal with the feds, the 21-year-old McKenzie faces a likely sentence of around four to five years in prison for assault with a dangerous weapon in aid of racketeering.

“Today, Kintea McKenzie admitted his responsibility for a brazen shooting in bustling Times Square. In coordination with Tekashi69 and other Nine Trey gang members, McKenzie arranged to have another individual shoot at a rival gang member,” Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman said.

McKenzie faced daunting odds in court once Tekashi pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with the feds. The young rapper released a song in March, “Talking,” which hints at his legal woes. “They making up stories, woah wait, when did this happen?” McKenzie raps.

Tekashi, whose whose real name is Daniel Hernandez, was one of 11 people charged in a takedown of alleged Nine Trey Bloods gang members. While most have pleaded guilty, prosecutors expect one or two of the accused gangsters to go to trial starting Sept. 4. Tekashi is expected to testify against them.

have i not been saying the streets are full of shit,.

damn near all niggas will snitch in the right circumstances.

but a few will stand tall on what they did.
some niggas may just want to be locked away to get away from all the bullshit.

I just really wanna know how in the fuck did these dumb asses think they would get away with robbing Tekashi of his money then most likely killing him so he don't snitch on you after he became such a high profile person? Like at that point they had to know once the shit hit the fan he was going to snitch and they was going down because there was no way they could touch him and it not be traced back to them

I just really wanna know how in the fuck did these dumb asses think they would get away with robbing Tekashi of his money then most likely killing him so he don't snitch on you after he became such a high profile person? Like at that point they had to know once the shit hit the fan he was going to snitch and they was going down because there was no way they could touch him and it not be traced back to them
Thats why I said, everyone got what they deserved.

that nigga getting out of jail like

tenor.gif

Back