Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Yall forgetting he a damn rapper. Streets dont fucking matter when it comes to rap money. The suburbs was buying his music and going to his shows. Was no big loss that street niggas wont fuck with him anymore, he wont lose sleep cuz he's not waving a red flag anymore ; they was out for themselves anyway. They gave him a pass cuz he paid them, thats it.

When shit like this goes down, niggas always run their mouths like the streets is full of honor and rules everyone follows, when that shit isnt true.

Casanova sounds stupid to me.

Dudes homies shit at you and dude calling you talking on the phone?

I'm not saying kill dude....but acting like y'all cool?

Smdh

when-you-see-sucka-shit-happening-now-days-peep-it-28667537.png

T-pain has a point. Dude supposed to be more loyal to some guys he met 2 years ago, that double crossed him, than his fam and kid?

Lmao I can’t wit y’all. Y’all still think it’s ok because someone fucked his bitch? Nuff niggas have died over pussy. Hell treach told y’all bout this shit years ago with OPP. This ain’t new. If he felt them niggas did him dirty he should have put the shottie to shottie (bars). Dude is weak so he ran his mouth.

This nigga really going into witness protection? Are these treway niggas even linked to bodies? All I heard is a couple robberies. The nigga a fag and y’all soft for the co-sign of his actions.

T-pain has a point. Dude supposed to be more loyal to some guys he met 2 years ago, that double crossed him, than his fam and kid?

Dude isn't facing charges for rapping... he's facing charges for doing CRIMES that he did way after his daughter was born. If he was loyal to his daughter he should have been that way BEFORE he was ordering hits on people for shits and giggles.

Back