Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Tekashi 6ix9ine may get out of prison much earlier than expected.

The 22-year-old rapper (born Daniel Hernandez) was facing a minimum of 47 years and a maximum of life in prison after being charged with nine federal counts, including racketeering, conspiracy, firearms offenses, and narcotics trafficking, last November. However, under the terms of his recent guilty plea, he could walk free as early as January 2020.

In exchange for Hernandez’s complete cooperation, including his testimony before a grand jury, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York has agreed “not to prosecute the defendant for the crimes set forth in Counts One through Nine…. as well as additional crimes that the defendant has told the government about,” according to a newly unsealed plea deal.

Ultimately, a federal judge will determine the terms of Tekashi 6ix9ine’s sentencing during a hearing scheduled for January 24th, 2020. However, “should the defendant successfully cooperate, the government agrees that it will file at the time of sentencing a motion… for a sentence below any mandatory minimum,” the plea deal reads.

In exchange for his cooperation, Tekashi 6ix9ine will also be eligible for witness protection.

Tekashi 6ix9ine, along with four associates, was arrested in November 2018 following a five-year federal investigation into the criminal activities of the Bloods street gang known as Nine Trey Bloods, of which 6ix9ine is said to be a member.

He initially pleaded not guilty to all charges, with his lawyer arguing that his “gangster image” was merely part of his act. “An entertainer who portrays a ‘gangster image’ to promote his music does not make him a member of an enterprise,” Lance Lazzaro said.

However, federal prosecutors believed otherwise. Among other offenses, they accused 6ix9ine of being personally involved in multiple armed robberies, shootings, and the distribution of heroin, fentanyl, ecstasy, amphetamines, and marijuana.

“Members and associates of the Enterprise promoted and celebrated the criminal conduct of the Enterprise, namely narcotics distribution, acts involving violence, and the use of firearms, in music and on social media,” the initial indictment read. “The purposes of the Enterprise included preserving and protecting the power, territory, and profits of the Enterprise through acts involving murder… and threats of violence.”

In his guilty plea, 6ix9ine acknowledged that he joined Nine Trey Bloods in the fall of 2017 and admitted to assisting the gang in its attempt to kill a rival gang member. 6ix9ine also said he himself paid an associate to shoot Chief Keef, and also admitted to having taken part in an armed robbery and selling heroin. “I apologize to the Court, to anyone who was hurt, to my family, friends and fans for what I have done and who I have let down,” 6ix9ine said in his plea.

Like I said earlier, he cooperated with police to save his own ass.

Having said that, his rap career is over and he's going to need some tattoo removal procedures if he wants to go in witness protection.

You'd have to be an idiot to, 'keep it real' and serve those 47 years instead of cooperating with police. I'd rather be free and looking over my shoulder than being in prison and looking over my shoulder.

Fuck he need to hide for tho, honestly?!?

Ya dog done smashed your girl several times behind your back. That nigga broke G-code first. Niggaz always get stuck in the yard over a female.

Everyone in the hood know how shotti was moving so no one is going to step to Lil Man for copping the plea.

Kooda got out and said he got no friends LMFAO.

Fuck he need to hide for tho, honestly?!?

Ya dog done smashed your girl several times behind your back. That nigga broke G-code first. Niggaz always get stuck in the yard over a female.

Everyone in the hood know how shotti was moving so no one is going to step to Lil Man for copping the plea.

Kooda got out and said he got no friends LMFAO.
Word?
Kooda out

You gotta be an idiot to do 47 years when there's a way to only be locked up for only 1

Snitchin is a way..but damn. This gang was sloppy all around. Niggas fucking each other's girls, stealing from each other, leaving back packs full of evidence laying around the crib for months, niggas snitching n shooting at each other, posting crimes social media.

Lil Sara hella smashable

Don’t fault her at all if she cheated

The black man is Gawd

Smash then she could cook me and my shorty breakfast with some rice and milk
She cant cook.

Otherwise none of this would have happened.

And yall would have mentioned it due to him and her bragging on it.

One trick pony.

This mf's bout to skate after ratting on the whole crew? If he doesn't get popped within the first month of being home, NY bloods are soft.

All his trolls still supporting him, dj wakademics still voicing for him like a parrot. them clowns are his ride or die, snitching or not.

And there is the Hispanic music community. If he does one reggaeton and it pops, he’ll be right back in a major way among them. If not in New York, definitely Florida or LA.

Hip hop is black but he have other avenues. Social media isn’t dead.

Back