Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

crazy thing is...if you can walk off being a hoe you can walk off being a snitch.

both only takes relocating.
but pussy is always gonna bring a dude.....but he will just fuck and not look at you like you worth keeping.

and if she so pressed about her kid....shut the fuck up and stay of social media.

looking like a fucking clown with all that makeup.

what ever happened to natural beauty.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong

but I'm sure I read reports he recorded his "homies" robbing somebody, then later on when police raided his crib they found stolen items from said robbery.. if so, he entrenched himself

don't they got him on tape hoppin out a whip w/ his "homie", then his "homie" lets off shots at someone & they hop back in the whip together & smash off.. if so, he's entrenched himself

so all that shit yall talkin bout goes out the window, he made his bed
they never really accepted dude. lets keep it real.

he was apart of it but not really. he was being used.
so we cant be surprised that he took the route he took.

@BRIAN B. @semi-auto-mato

let me ask yall this question.

yall both promote the stand up dude role.
do you think most would do the same for you if they looking at indian cricket numbers?

like i said....i saw how the streets change and do shit when its beneficial.

but speciafically @semi-auto-mato
i know we had a bit of a tiff a few years back about you being from the streets and now you are doing well corner office and all right?
from what i gather only your wife has shown loyalty. but with your family and career, does your rep in the streets really matter now? because you dont really need it since you moved on in life.

they never really accepted dude. lets keep it real.

he was apart of it but not really. he was being used.
so we cant be surprised that he took the route he took.

See, you're talkin bout feelings.. bein accepted & shit

idgaf bout all that, I'm talkin bout actions that took place

& who's surprised?

I would've been surprised if he didn't get indicted

It's 2019, if you're claiming a gang on video & recording your gang doing robberies it's only a matter of time til you're brought in

@BRIAN B. @semi-auto-mato

let me ask yall this question.

yall both promote the stand up dude role.
do you think most would do the same for you if they looking at indian cricket numbers?

like i said....i saw how the streets change and do shit when its beneficial.

but speciafically @semi-auto-mato
i know we had a bit of a tiff a few years back about you being from the streets and now you are doing well corner office and all right?
from what i gather only your wife has shown loyalty. but with your family and career, does your rep in the streets really matter now? because you dont really need it since you moved on in life.

Dig this

I try to put myself in a position where nobody can snitch on me (do my dirt by my lonely)

& on the same token, put myself in a position where me snitchin on somebody isn't a possibility (ion wanna kno ya bidness)

Dig this

I try to put myself in a position where nobody can snitch on me (do my dirt by my lonely)

& on the same token, put myself in a position where me snitchin on somebody isn't a possibility (ion wanna kno ya bidness)
im the same way.

moving solo and have no worries.

i learned my lesson with sharing

Why is hair braiding gay? U know there are chairs in jail right? U ain’t gotta sit between a nigga legs.

Bruh - I don't care if they got full on salon chairs with those damn heat domes over the head - you'll never catch me getting a "hey remember me I used to braid your hair and do pigtails" tweet from an ex-convict I was locked up with.

Bruh - I don't care if they got full on salon chairs with those damn heat domes over the head - you'll never catch me getting a "hey remember me I used to braid your hair and do pigtails" tweet from an ex-convict I was locked up with.

I feel u. Be who u are. To me it’s no different than them dudes that rock perms or s curls back in the day. These young boys wearing skinny jeans or joggers. To me it doesn’t define masculinity or sexuality. I seen it done. I didn’t see anything suspect about it. So the post on dude page was no big deal to me. Wack doing what a nigga supposed to do. Look out for the homie when he touch down

but he didnt do crime....he was watching...and they fucking his girl and planning to kill him.

so who broke what oath if he feeding everyone?

so he supposed to take all the shit and then take the time?

nah....
the lifetime label is if you continue to try to be in the streets. once some shit happens like this...you need to relocate and stay out them streets. alot of places/.....the street logic dont matter or make sense.

real shit.....he took the time to save money and use the money to protect his mom with security.
sounds about right to me.

You all the way wrong. He wanna be a gangsta n surround himself w that. He should know what it entails. You not exactly running w boy scouts. You think Tekashi chick the only one getting hit in the crew. Alot of internal gang beefs have to do w broads. Snitching is not to be justified if u was a willing participant of the crimes committed. Fuck outta here w all that they wanted to kill him n fucked his girl. Nigga, you chose to be around them niggas. I understand why he snitching, but I won't defend it.

You all the way wrong. He wanna be a gangsta n surround himself w that. He should know what it entails. You not exactly running w boy scouts. You think Tekashi chick the only one getting hit in the crew. Alot of internal gang beefs have to do w broads. Snitching is not to be justified if u was a willing participant of the crimes committed. Fuck outta here w all that they wanted to kill him n fucked his girl. Nigga, you chose to be around them niggas. I understand why he snitching, but I won't defend it.
im just explaining why i understand. which can be seen as defending....but like you said ....inner gang beef over chicks?

how?

my dad always said....a guy who will go after you girl will watch you bleed and do nothing if its money on the table.

sounds a bit weird but its true.

i seen niggas act crazy over females....and never understood why until a trip i spoke about a while back.

i never understood the shit.....if we all getting ass.....why a nigga gotta go after another dudes chick is we all supposed to be crew?

to me that worse than snitching.

im just explaining why i understand. which can be seen as defending....but like you said ....inner gang beef over chicks?

how?

my dad always said....a guy who will go after you girl will watch you bleed and do nothing if its money on the table.

sounds a bit weird but its true.

i seen niggas act crazy over females....and never understood why until a trip i spoke about a while back.

i never understood the shit.....if we all getting ass.....why a nigga gotta go after another dudes chick is we all supposed to be crew?

to me that worse than snitching.

Sometimes the chick herself use niggas to get back at they dudes n niggas do the same. Sometimes is a small town situation where there just ain't alotta chicks around n dudes date the same chicks. Not justifying it, just seen how it went down around my parts.

Back