Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

i done asked you about crossing my shit out......thats a fade after a fade.
but thats my problem with this shit.....whos letting all these people in but then not want to stand on your own?

The thing that makes it fucked up to me in most cases it seems like these artists are paying these so called gang members. So the gang leader gets money and some fame. The artists gets to look tough by taking pics and having videos with a bunch of gang members in their videos.

They both using each other but usually only the artists gets to walk away to a good life when the shit goes left or the gang affiliation is no longer needed.

Dj Akademiks is being accused as one of the snitch. Never knows

now this nigga in his feelings.
what you thought would eventually happen being in this line of work.

now he want to sue

all these black men getting into it over this mexican clown?
culture vulture fed his family and left the niggas to fight it out.....

smdh

i hope he does go free.

I need to get on youtube and make videos smh,its like a new vlogger every week.
And half these dudes don't know sh1t,they get their info from message boards
I been tell dudes to do this.
Everyone has a place there and can make money.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/12/01/tekashi-6ix9ine-chief-keef-shooting-video-facetime-cousin/

Cops Think Tekashi 6ix9ine Implicated Himself in Unsolved Chief Keef Shooting

Tekashi69 ratted himself out -- on video, no less -- or at least that's what police think after seeing a clip of him saying he had a "30 pack" on the head of Chief Keef's cousin -- an apparent threat that lines up with an attempted shooting in NYC.

TMZ broke the story ... Tekashi FaceTime'd Keef's cousin, Tadoe, in late May and repeatedly asked for his location. The conversation went down on camera, in broad daylight, and we posted that video last week. At the end of the convo, the Brooklyn rapper clearly says, "I got a 30 pack on him right now, Blood."

The translation, we're told, is putting a $30k bounty on someone. Law enforcement sources tell us ... investigators working on the June 2 attempted shooting of Chief Keef are now convinced 6ix9ine ordered the hit.

As we reported, someone opened fire on Keef while he was outside the W Hotel in Times Square. We're told Tadoe was standing nearby at the time -- and the "30 pack" video changes NYPD's perspective on the shooting.

One law enforcement source said, "This is no coincidence. We believe the video is directly related to the crime. We believe Tekashi69 ordered the hit on Tadoe -- who we now believe is the intended target."

Cops have 2 persons of interest in the Time Square incident, and one is a "known associate" of 6ix9ine.

No charges have been filed. An NYPD spokesperson declined to comment. We reached out to 69's attorney, Lance Lazzaro, but no word back yet.

https://thehollywoodunlocked.com/tekashi-6ix9ine-to-be-re-sentenced-for-underaged-sex-video/

Tekashi 6ix9ine To Be Re-Sentenced For Underaged Sex Video

Tekashi 6ix9ine better find a comfortable spot in the pen because it looks like he may be there for a long time. According to new reports by Page Six, The New York rapper will possibly be re-sentenced to time served next week for posting a video online of a 13-year-old girl engaged in a sex act.

Sources say the big decision was made during a closed-door conference Friday with Justice Felicia Mennin, prosecutors and his defense lawyer. Tekashi, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez, was not there during the meeting.

Tekashi lucked up and managed to avoid prison time for the sex case back in October. Instead, he was given 4 years probation.

However, it looks like he may have to face that case once again and it won’t make things better for his latest racketeering, drugs, and guns case.

His trial date has been set for September 4 which is definitely a long way to go. Tekashi 6ix9ine will remain behind bars for much of that period. His lawyer Lance Lazzaro still plans to to apply for bail directly to the trial judge.

Back