Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

I don't really know what's going on here, but it looks interesting. I'd watch this movie if it was ever made.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/28/tekashi69-super-violated-threatened-shot-federal-racketeering-case/

Wiretap Convos Reveal Tekashi69's Ex-Crew Members Talking About Killing Him

Tekashi69 was in mortal danger just before he got arrested for racketeering charges, and the feds say they have the proof on tape.

The feds wiretapped several ex-members of Tekashi's crew and the transcript-- obtained by TMZ -- is pretty damming ... including a convo about "feeding" Tekashi after his appearance on "The Breakfast Club." Prosecutors believe "feed" means unloading bullets.

One of the taps was on Jamel Jones -- gang name, Mel Murda -- a former member of 6ix9ine's inner circle, who is now behind bars.

During the convo, Jones says, "[Tekashi] is trying to dry snitch at the same time, homie. But he keep saying, f*** Treway, f*** that n****, Treyway. Ain't no n****, Treway. F*** Treway."

Tekashi's former manager Kifano Jordan, aka Shotti, responds with laughter and says, "Imma feed him though."

TMZ broke the story ... Tekashi was busted earlier this month on racketeering charges and prosecutors believed Tekashi was in danger of getting shot. The transcripts -- which refer to Tekashi by his birth name, Daniel Hernandez -- seem to graphically describe the danger.

Tekashi's former crew members were also recorded saying how Tekashi tried to separate himself from the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods after firing his entire staff. The feds recorded an unnamed crew member saying, "That's cool. Now he gotta get violated."

Jones replied, "Yeah, super violated. Super duper. Ain't no much he could really do unless he run around with 100 armed securities all day."

The wiretap transcript was included in a government filing requesting Jones remain locked up until his trial, because he's a "significant danger" to the community.

imma need 69 to get off and walk away from this.......im hoping he does.

that will teach black people and rap niggas about letting anyone in and riding with anyone while being disrespected in your face hoping to get on.

he made alot of people very mad

imma need 69 to get off and walk away from this.......im hoping he does.

that will teach black people and rap niggas about letting anyone in and riding with anyone while being disrespected in your face hoping to get on.

he made alot of people very mad

If he innocent sure he should walk if not he talked all that gangsta shit. Be gangsta behind that wall and do that time.

To the bold that shit ain't happened since black people were kidnapped and brought here and it ain't going to happen cause of no fucking japanese 69 spanish rapper who freely calls niggas nigga

If he innocent sure he should walk if not he talked all that gangsta shit. Be gangsta behind that wall and do that time.

To the bold that shit ain't happened since black people were kidnapped and brought here and it ain't going to happen cause of no fucking japanese 69 spanish rapper who freely calls niggas nigga
the fact that he was allowed to roam freely and not get checked on it speaks volumes about how we see ourselves. even on the BC they talking about they give him a pass.

why was he not stole on? but then we want to steal on people we dont know or like? but its ok for everyone else?
nah...what about pride?

we are the only people that allows disrespect as long as only one person eats and the others hope to eat.
dj khaled got checked......but 69 cant cause he rican and mexican? mexicans dont even like us.
niggas protecting him from other niggas he disrespecting.

how?

the fact that he was allowed to roam freely and not get checked on it speaks volumes about how we see ourselves. even on the BC they talking about they give him a pass.

why was he not stole on? but then we want to steal on people we dont know or like? but its ok for everyone else?
nah...what about pride?

we are the only people that allows disrespect as long as only one person eats and the others hope to eat.
dj khaled got checked......but 69 cant cause he rican and mexican? mexicans dont even like us.
niggas protecting him from other niggas he disrespecting.

how?

Ask them niggas who allowed it.

I stand by what I said. If he innocent he should walk if not be gangsta behind that wall and stand on all that gangsta shit he talked while out on the street.

Ask them niggas who allowed it.

I stand by what I said. If he innocent he should walk if not be gangsta behind that wall and stand on all that gangsta shit he talked while out on the street.
i think we are mixing signals....

i would like for him to get out so to show niggas they aint shit...
he monetized gang culture ...the culture they prop up and live by and breathe everyday...he came in took it, claimed it and never had to put in work for it.
why?
this dude was not checked at the door. i hate everything he stands for but i hate them niggas who allowed him to stand for it.
i feel the same way about post malone....

these dudes coming in a shitting on peoples way of life. so whos fault is it?
is it the people who live a dumb ass life or is it the fact he made money from it?

some people work only on what they see. the imagery is what stands out.
rap is just like the hood....we allow everyone to eat and leave and take the money out and make fun of us.
but then give a dude like me shit for saying we need to step up and take our control and power back and act like fucking men.

i think we are mixing signals....

i would like for him to get out so to show niggas they aint shit...
he monetized gang culture ...the culture they prop up and live by and breathe everyday...he came in took it, claimed it and never had to put in work for it.
why?
this dude was not checked at the door. i hate everything he stands for but i hate them niggas who allowed him to stand for it.
i feel the same way about post malone....

these dudes coming in a shitting on peoples way of life. so whos fault is it?
is it the people who live a dumb ass life or is it the fact he made money from it?

some people work only on what they see. the imagery is what stands out.
rap is just like the hood....we allow everyone to eat and leave and take the money out and make fun of us.
but then give a dude like me shit for saying we need to step up and take our control and power back and act like fucking men

The bold that is where we disagree. Ain't no mixed signals I get exactly where you coming from.

I crossed out the rest because he ain't the first or last person to do that bullshit and IMO it wasn't ok for any of them to do it.

Last edited:
The bold that is where we disagree. Ain't no mixed signals I get exactly where you coming from.

I crossed out the rest because he ain't the first or last person to do that bullshit and IMO it wasn't ok for any of them to do it.
i done asked you about crossing my shit out......thats a fade after a fade.
but thats my problem with this shit.....whos letting all these people in but then not want to stand on your own?

Back