Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tekash...-ahead-of-imprisonment-report-news.65304.html

Tekashi 6ix9ine Racked Up 100K Security Bill In LA Ahead Of Imprisonment: Report

Tekashi 6ix9ine beefed up his security in the last few months. The size and value of his detail hit a high during his last Los Angeles Trip. Two different security companies were hired to ensure his protection over the course of 10 days while the rapper made his rounds on the West Coast. Their whole suite of services amounted to a grand total of $97,165.

This substantial expense afforded a crew of armed guards available at any time, day or night, and 3 bulletproof SUVs. Tekashi was spotted being accompanied by multiple members of both security firms throughout his stay in LA. It is these men in question who held him back when he was provoked by Slim 400. The local rapper had been waiting for 6ix9ine to show up, and as soon as the candy-colored haired sensation arrived, an altercation broke out between them. Tekashi's bodyguard kept the "STOOPID" rapper from flagrantly violating his probation during that incident.

The security detail's services have yet to be paid, according to TMZ. The artist's camp most likely has its resources, financial and otherwise, tied up in his current legal battles and DUMMY BOY's leak. Last we heard, Tekashi 6ix9ine is being held in prison as he awaits trial for racketeering charges.

Hahaha

These niggas crazy

oqyq6r.gif

I personally am withholding judgment until i see how it shakes out
if these clowns go to jail for 3 years or less, i wouldn't feel too bad
one year ago no one knew these guys names now they millionaires and 10 songs on the billboard charts.
18 months ago tekashi was sleeping on his moms floor with his girl, didnt even have a room to himself
now he going to beverly hills hotels and buying diamonds and shit

most ppl from that environment would take that tradeoff if only had to do 3 years in jail, then come out and resume fame and fortune
i don't think its such a bad tradeoff

im not sure what all is in the indictment, but it really doesn't sound like much
a gun here, attempted murder, the shooting at chief keef at the W hotel, the shooting at barclays, the shooting at the restaurant

all those things are bad, yes, but in reality none of those are that big of a deal, and none of those victims will be cooperating
i haven't seen anything about actual murders or anyone dying

the amount of drugs they were moving is minimal, they weren't on some BMF shit or anything like that

and even among nyc gangs, these ppl were a bunch of nobodies
they werent doing crazy amounts of dirt or running the city

they aren't even on the level of GS-9.

the main thing the feds and nypd are going after are the glorifying of the stupidness, and for that, like i said, sit em down for 3 years or so

but none of this shit is THAT serious.

Now if he goes to jail for 20 years and all that kinda shit, i would feel bad for him. but from the way i see it, in 2021 this dude will be back out on these streets doing his same nonsense, except moving a little smarter. the prison shit will give him cred and he can still pop his shit.

There's an informant that wore a wire. The feds don't even need 6ix9ine.

Also this explains why the Feds only arrested 5 people. With that wire/informant, it's about to be a domino effect. If some of those guys were smart, they would go on the run now.

I don't get it.
Akademiks and now a whole slew of other cats are reporting on the dumbshit these rappers do....and people are mad at the bloggers??

a lot of them will just report what had happened. Akademiks will report it, but then throw in his opinion on the shit like "Could Lil Reese have done this in retaliation to so and so? Let me know what you think in the comments!". Thats just a small example, but Since he has a big platform/following, it just adds more fuel to the fire or could spread misinformation about a situation that could end up getting someone/some folks hurt or in trouble.

a lot of them will just report what had happened. Akademiks will report it, but then throw in his opinion on the shit like "Could Lil Reese have done this in retaliation to so and so? Let me know what you think in the comments!". Thats just a small example, but Since he has a big platform/following, it just adds more fuel to the fire or could spread misinformation about a situation that could end up getting someone/some folks hurt or in trouble.
Basically it's because he has a platform then cause everything these dumb rappers do we do the same shit.

Back